Going social media free - Mission accomplished.

Techno

Disciple
Its been over a month i been social media free. Its sound impossible in the beginning but i made it possible.

Some members accused me of being some political troll but i am not , they don't have to apologise to me i forgive them.

BTW guys i don't even use watsapp.

Anyone else can achieve this?

Its been over a month i been social media free. Its sound impossible in the beginning but i made it possible.

Some members accused me of being some political troll but i am not , they don't have to apologise to me i forgive them.

BTW guys i don't even use watsapp.

Anyone else can achieve this?
Well this is just 30% to what I have to go thorugh multiple times a year...
I go completely off social media multiple times a year when I brick my phone for my hobby trying to do Rnd, rooting and playing with custom roms and much more.
So not just whatsapp, insta, fb but I go completely off for those few days refraining from any forums or even checking personal mails. I inform all my friends I wont be available for these days as I"m busy an they know whats wrong and accept it.
In my house, I'm isolated in my room and only get off it only for eating and shitting purpose.
Phone dead means no sim, so any calls from family and office, no way to answer.
Heck, I even ditch my office and take leaves during such period... Thats how I'm dedicated.

Now say can you go 101% isolated or even compromise your job for your hobby???? Answer this!:cool:

I don't even have a FB account or instagram. Hell I knew what was tic tak only about a week ago, the only social media app on my phone is whats app.

I deleted all my social media accounts I used to frequently visit. Now nothing left. Phone battery lasts 2+ days now compared to the 1 and half day earlier.

IMG_20201209_160952.jpg

I like social media but I'm not addicted to it. I quit social media for about 1-2 years. I came back because my professional life needed it.
Sometimes I feel that the hate is exaggerated.
Just use it in a productive way then it's all fine. It's like drugs, so long as you are not abusing them it's perfectly okay. Also I'm playing a mobile game which requires me to comment (but not share) under their posts for giveaways.

I'm on social media just for those funny groups which gives me some inch of happiness and not at all for any people out there who are in my list. Not that I dont like or respect them but literally nobody even bothers to look at your pings as they are online maybe just for similar sake it seems or hooked to their gfs bfs.

Last edited:
Back