Good burning software that supports multi-session burning

eternoMind

Skilled
So i burned some DVDs backing up some important family photos. Now wanted to add more to the DVD as its only about 3 GB full and i have new pics that are about 1.5 GB in size. Searched for such an option in ImgBurn but it doesnt seem to support multi-session DVDs.
Can any one tell me if it does and how to enable it while burning ? If not, then any other burning software that does the job well ?

eternoMind said:
Thanks guys. Another query, does making a DVD multi-session compatible in anyway reduce the burn quality or DVD longevity :ashamed: ?
No doesn't, however Multi session disc might not be read by older DVD players, however burn quality or longevity remains the same

eternoMind said:
So i burned some DVDs backing up some important family photos. Now wanted to add more to the DVD as its only about 3 GB full and i have new pics that are about 1.5 GB in size. Searched for such an option in ImgBurn but it doesnt seem to support multi-session DVDs.
Can any one tell me if it does and how to enable it while burning ? If not, then any other burning software that does the job well ?
Nero 9 Lite is the best burning software. Nero 9 Lite is a certified full-service DVD burning program. This software can perform a number of important tasks including analyzing discs, creating disc images and verifying written data. Its interface is described as professionally designed, which leads to ease of use and convenience without sacrificing any performance.
:D

bbthumbhealer said:
CDBurnerXP is efficient and reliable. Try it.

It fails on me when I copy a compressed Video CD & to copy it CDBurnerXP requires DVD (2 CD Fails saying requires more SPACE to copy source data) as the compress data on Original CD is near by 1.2gb.

With NERO it just copy it as CD & burn CD.

Go with NERO :)

Back