Good business class phone

Safin

Skilled
Guys need suggestions for a good business class phone.
What i need
1) Good Keyboard. (I have to check and reply mails a lot so i need good keys and most importantly it should be easy on the hands)
2) Good messaging and options to handle web surfing.
3) Normal BlackBerry applications compatible.
I would prefer a light weight phone actually(eg like E50) I hate the big fatso mobiles. The rest of mobile features(Camera, multimedia etc) are not a priority, as long as the highlighted points are perfect.

Looking at about 20k to spend. I was looking at P1i and E90(latter seems to exceed budget by long shot though :no: but would have been cool with that flip)
Any other recommendation's? :)

P1i is a great phone and costs exactly 20k !!

Alternative:

Nokia E61i-16.5k

The remaining good ones either exceed ur budget,too bulky or Windows Mobile powered..

Nokia E-61i....

Have been using it since June...no problems as of now....

good battery....good keyboard...blackberry compatible...nice interface...

Best part ---> Price @ 16-17 kz....

^ Heh rather get an iPhone it owns a Touch left, right and centre :p

Waise which operator are you on? Airtel and Vodafone have Blackberry handsets, why don't you consider those?

Indrajeet1811 said:
not interested in windows mobile phones??

Might have a look,

thetoxicmind said:
Alternative:

Nokia E61i-16.5k

its a bit too thick for my liking. Thats the only bad part of trying to put in all keys.

HTC no idea frankly, haven't seen any phone around. Open to opinions on that one.

Been using T Mobile DASH aka HTC Excalibur for the last one year. Right after first two months use I felt Nokia was cheating me for giving stupid feature for big amount, with Windows Mobile I feel content.

If need == "Business":

Windows Mobile

else:

Anyother phone

end if

Kya baat hai, Suni babu...naya cell?? :lol: :bleh:

Alright, seriously, i think the E61i fits the bill perfectly...you want something with a good keyboard to type, this one prolly has the best qwerty in the 15-18k range..i too wud have recommended the touch but for the kind of usage u have mentioned, the touch wud seem to be a bit cramped with no real buttons to type on..u'll have to use the stylus to type accurately..fingers make lotsa mistakes with the small touch buttons..and end result wud be slower typing speed.. the physical buttons of E61i are better suited for fast typing and if u r one of those who dont usually need to look at the keyboard to type, this wud be a better option..all u need is to feel the buttons..something thts not possible with touch screen buttons..:p

The P1i is also a good alternative, but the multiple character on a single button layout is not as good as the old P990i or the E61i..u'll have to get used to it...

IMO, the E61i is the best option for you..and believe me, at 13.9mm the phone is not at all thick, maybe a bit wide but nothing tht cannot be managed..it doesnt make any bulge in the pocket..

Finally, i'd say, hold it in ur hands and then decide if its suitable for ur use or not..

ek aur andar ki baat, u can use ur favorite Kat wallpapers in their normal aspect ratio of 4:3 in the E61i...:rofl: No need for cutting-shutting the pics to suit the 3:4 ratio of most other phones listed here ..:lol:

@Ryan :lol: The problem with e61is the width. Its too damn big. I did actually see P1i and it looks a fine phone. I have to see the Touch too so will decide after that.

ek aur andar ki baat, u can use ur favorite Kat wallpapers in their normal aspect ratio of 4:3 in the E61i... No need for cutting-shutting the pics to suit the 3:4 ratio of most other phones listed here ..

Andar kee baat, i don't put kat walls on mobile, :p

Back