Good Earphones under 1.2k

^ Second that. :) Also if you don't find PL-21 with local dealers . You can get it from FocalPrice .Genuine Sound Magic PL21

Regarding the CX 180 ,they are pretty decent compared to any stock earphones but the thing is they are one of the entry level IEMs from Sennheiser and SQ isn't really worth the price .They are below the CX300 as well which is slightly better than the EP-630. So now you know where they stand .

As Viralbug said any of the entry level sennheisers aren't value for money .For similar or half the price you can get twice better sounding earphones.

^^ So now apart from EP630 (which i like), i have options of soundmagic earphones. Now in that case how are the PL11 which are available on our own TE for like 550 bucks ??

Me Electronics has IEMs from $10 to $40. Of course shipping by USPS would add another $7 to cost.

Another choice to get them is OverStock. But, I cannot figure out the shipping charges which are available only at checkout.

Scanned a bit on Head-fi and it seems that M6 is not bad at all.

Do these make a decent choice for those on a tight budget?

@Faheem

I am now zeroing down to PL11 primarily because of price / performance ratio. Moreover thanks to Amarbir i will be getting RMA for my RE2.

Right decision ???

apologies for hijacking this thread, can somebody pls upload the audio files for burnin the pl11s , been uavin trouble with d link on another thread
also pls suggest the directions, duration n order for playing the files

ty
abhi

abbY said:
apologies for hijacking this thread, can somebody pls upload the audio files for burnin the pl11s , been uavin trouble with d link on another thread

ty

abhi

You can download the burnin files (white and pink noise) from this link

The files are small in duration (1 Min each i think). In my case had kept both in look and played it every night for like 8-10 hours for few days. You may burn-in your earphones for like 75-100 Hrs with them. Ocassionally you can also play your music playlist.

for 1.2k better go with sony mdr35... they'll cost u exact 1000 bucks and offer good sound quality... i have used this, ep630 and cx180... And i find sony to have better and balanced sound quality than the other two...

abbY said:

ty
abhi
If you are using comp or lappy for the burn...go to Burn-in wave files: white noise, pink noise, frequency sweep, channel mix
and d/l the generator there...has almost all frequencies and noises..burnt my pl30's using those...base became much better after burn...
Amien said:
PL30 + Fiio E3 combo.
+1 ...get in touch with amarbir or mediahome..

Sorry for hyjking the thread!

(New in sound world)

I got Sony SOK-NWZ-E436F(B) player

Can u suggest me some goood earphones?

Bass head here!

Budget 2k max

Back