Good Electric Egg Boiler under 600 INR ?

Futureized

Skilled
Kindly suggest a good electric egg boiler under 600 rupees please.

Another question:
Can this egg boilers (advanced types) can also be used to make omlette or egg burji ?
If yes, kindly share the device model and link too.

Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Option 1: Unsure if it can boil eggs or confused with that many features

Option 2:

Option 3:

Option 4:

Option 5:

Last edited:
I don't think any egg boiler can make egg omlette or burji. Most of them just heat water at the most.

You're better off with a non stick pan to make omlettes and burji. Both are quite easy to make. Just watch YouTube videos. Hundreds of Indian chefs, housewives and bachelors sharing their recipes for free.

For omelettes and bhurjis, get a cast iron or carbon steel frying pan. Temperature stability is much better than non-stick or stainless steel ones. Great for sauteing vegetables too.

And unlike the non-stick ones, they will last a few generations.

A relative of mine bought the one from Kent. I realize it's around 1.1k but he seems to be happy using it:

Kent Instant Egg Boiler 360-Watt

As for me, I'm still doing it the water, egg and vessel on a stove method. Gets the job done.

I will vouch for the Kent one. My brother gifted it to me. It is awesome. It is made of stainless steel so it looks good too. You just need 30 ml water (not typo - 30 ml) water to boil 7 eggs in less than 3 minutes.

I have the Kent one as well.

A tip if you don't want eggs to burst. Remove the eggs from the fridge and keep them in room temperature water for a few mins before putting them in the boiler. This will reduce the chances of the egg bursting while cooking.

A tip if you don't want eggs to burst. Remove the eggs from the fridge and keep them in room temperature water for a few mins before putting them in the boiler. This will reduce the chances of the egg bursting while cooking.

Actually if you poke the Egg with the needle attached to the measuring jar that will ensure that the egg does not burst.

Is there any reason it has to be electric ? is there no gas stove option available for you
I thought of posting this in question itself but deleted..
We are veggie family, MOM is hardcore VEGETARIAN (doesn't even allows eggs @ home, bought/brought from anywhere).
But due to one of family member health issues, she allowed usage of this electric boiler thing.

Yes, I learnt this tip after Googling a few years back. Used to always end up with eggs cracking while boiling them. I used to take them out of the refrigerator, plonk them in a vessel with water and begin boiling them... only to have them all cracked up a few minutes later. Ever since learning this trick I place the egg in the water and leave it for a good few minutes to help it normalize with room temperate before boiling it. Voila... no more annoying cracked eggs! :)

I thought of posting this in question itself but deleted..
We are veggie family, MOM is hardcore VEGETARIAN (doesn't even allows eggs @ home, bought/brought from anywhere).
But due to one of family member health issues, she allowed usage of this electric boiler thing.
ok so now eggs are allowed. Why does it have to be electric and not on the stove ?

I can see the convenience of electric. Maybe i could propose this in the house but i'm sure it will get shot down. Old habits die hard.

As for veggie this really depends who you ask, some think eggs & fish are veg too :D

Futureized said:
Ordered this product just now :)

Thanks everyone for your help. :)
Just received the product 30 minutes ago and immediately filed a replacement :/
The upper plastic cover was not getting place properly on egg holder..
A small 4 page manual was for some other product, which said 1-14 eggs coiling capacity, weras the product ordered can only boil 7 eggs max.

Now I have to wait till January 14 WTF.
Its being waste ordering CONSUMER PRODUCTS/stuff from AMAZON OR ONLINE.

A small 4 page manual was for some other product, which said 1-14 eggs coiling capacity, weras the product ordered can only boil 7 eggs max.

I would suggest you cancel the order.

This is a cheap chinese import being sold by many sellers. The reviews sound like they have been written by professionals:

Check the reviews on

"SHOPPOSTREET Multifunctional is a 2 in 1 product with Electric Egg Boiling Steamer ,Egg Frying Pan with Egg Boiler Machine Non-Stick Electric Egg Frying Pan. It's bful product in looks and in quality as well. It's super value purchase in this price . Very happy to buy "

"Egg Boiler with an electric frying pan for cooking. It allows you to cook up-to 7 eggs at a time. Connect the plug into power, press the indicator button, the indicator will light. when egg boiler will automatic cut off, egg have been well cooked.The ergonomic plastic handle fits your palm perfectly and the transparent cover provides safety while allowing 100% visibility."

Also check picture background in reviews by "Shravan kumar" and "Ashish Jain". Same bed sheet.

Another review on the link Sunil posted :)

"Really i fully satisfied for this product RYLAN are all products trusted and best quality really its best.and i recommend to all my friends one time purchase valuable product. "

Trust me. These are fake reviews.

Last edited:

There is always a risk when you go with generics over branded stuff

Leave a review there and tell them your experience with photos

It's rare to see all 5 star reviews unless they were encouraged with some sort of discount

I would suggest you cancel the order.
This is a cheap chinese import being sold by many sellers. The reviews sound like they have been written by professionals:
Trust me. These are fake reviews.
I already requested for replacement.
I had 3 options.
1. Return product and get the amount as credits on amazon.in
2. Replace the product.
3. Money returned back to bank, but this was COD.

Can i select option 1 someway ?

See if you can cancel it on the orders page.

Since it is fulfilled by Amazon, you should also be able to cancel it at the time of delivery.

I was checking the page of one of the reviewers

The dude has never bought a product he didn't like :)

Last edited:
Back