Good ISP for Mumbai surburbs - dont want to pay more than 1200/month.

skelet0r

Recruit
Hi
Apologies, if there is a similar thread but i did not find anything recently updated.
I'm looking for a decent broadband connection in vile parle, do not want to pay more than 1200 bucks a month. I'm currently using an MTNL 2Mbps line which is suitable for my needs but it keeps going down and the service is really pathetic. Also I dont want a line where post FUP speeds go down to 512Kbps(Airtel), that's a scam. Good post sales service would be a plus. My downloads should not exceed 20-25GB.

Try below options in the order mentioned:

1. Local cable operator. Also check if can get you a DC++ hub
2. Reliance Broadband (1800 300 7777)
3. You Broadband 98927 78787
4. Tikona 1-800-20-94276

Hi
Apologies, if there is a similar thread but i did not find anything recently updated.
I'm looking for a decent broadband connection in vile parle, do not want to pay more than 1200 bucks a month. I'm currently using an MTNL 2Mbps line which is suitable for my needs but it keeps going down and the service is really pathetic. Also I dont want a line where post FUP speeds go down to 512Kbps(Airtel), that's a scam. Good post sales service would be a plus. My downloads should not exceed 20-25GB.

I Used to use hathway before but i was not happy with their service and my experience with it was not so good. Recently i moved to Tikona 2 months before l ordered this connection by filling request form on their site tikona.in. A day after l got call for order taking & free demo..l liked the speed that l was getting so l ordered it with plan of 4Mps. I had to call 2 times to get installation as salesman promised me ll get installation on next if paid cash, but got it after 4 days. After installation l checked speed it was wooping 3.2Mps to 3.7Mps.. so more or less same speed for what l m paying for..! Main reason l get such good speed is that their access point is near my building. You can too try it! Ask for demo fillin the form from der website then decide.

I Used to use hathway before but i was not happy with their service and my experience with it was not so good. Recently i moved to Tikona 2 months before l ordered this connection by filling request form on their site tikona.in. A day after l got call for order taking & free demo..l liked the speed that l was getting so l ordered it with plan of 4Mps. I had to call 2 times to get installation as salesman promised me ll get installation on next if paid cash, but got it after 4 days. After installation l checked speed it was wooping 3.2Mps to 3.7Mps.. so more or less same speed for what l m paying for..! Main reason l get such good speed is that their access point is near my building. You can too try it! Ask for demo fillin the form from der website then decide.

Do u work for tikona?

Back