Good Knight mosquito repellent liquid is crap!

I think best approach is using extremely thin mosquito curtains around windows, ventilations, etc. to create a physical barrier.

They allow enough light, ventilation and reduce the need for chemical based methods like mats, smoke, liquid, etc.
Mosquito repellants seems not good for those who are allergic, children, old people, etc. and mosquitos seems quire resistant these days.

If you are using mosquito repellants, put them On full power for one hour around 5pm, close the doors, windows, etc. and go out for an evening walk /shopping. Power it off /lower the usage once you are back. This will help a lot.

I'm going to try out the fast card thing if i find it. I'll also place an order for the herbal spray (i hope it works. I dont trust anything herbal.)

All Out has been working great for me. Strangely, I haven't been using it for the past couple of weeks. Maybe all the mosquitoes have been eradicated in my place :p

Tried the Good Knight Fast Cards. First time using it really shocked me, i didn't expect to get the "cards" to be used up so quickly. Then i read that its the "effects" which was important.
Since I want to keep the windows and doors opened and feel the natural wind i'm gonna get a XXXL-size mosquito net instead. And cover my chair, table, PC and everything in it.

Nothing beats a racket to kill every one if these. However it's hard to kill all in huge rooms and those with lotta furniture. Since my room is minimalistic I manage to kill every one of them. Just close rooms at day and they wont get back in next day.

Back