Less than 10K Good Looking Feature Phone

AMG

Skilled
Looking for a good looking feature phone.
Tired of touch-screens and useless time wasting apps.

Ideally, I'd like something like the (now discontinued) Nokia E71. (Thats was one gorgeous phone). I know I know that the E71 was never 5K, but then, in today's world it should be.

Priorities
1: Looks
2: Non-touchscreen

Side querry: Are those refurbished phones on aliexpress worth buying?

^well, whatsapp saves lot of phone bills with ease of group chats and calls.

Phone bills in 2018!!!??? LOL

Unlimited calls in every basic plan.

Anyways, I've been off WhatsApp since mid-july. Deleted my account, and uninstalled the app on my smartphone even.
No issues so far.

Oh, and email can be checked on a PC/Laptop, no?

Phone bills in 2018!!!??? LOL
Well, you may have forgotten that everybody may not be in india ;-)
The convenience of group video call, quick reply in email, a quick check on Calendar and option of browsing, cricket scores justfies the usage on phone rather than opening a laptop. The benefits may mean, slightly additional time during lunch when you know meeting has been postponed or not rushing through traffic when that ping of changed appointment and many more.
Btw, if i may ask, whats is the prime motivation for tech detox? If there is some service that bothers you, you can just turn that off no?

Oh, and email can be checked on a PC/Laptop, no?
I do a lot on a laptop these days because the experience is better than a mobile OS. The phone just sits there only for calls, sms, camera, services apps, podcasts and browsing on the go.

If i'm going with a laptop form factor then give me a proper PC and not some mobile os in that form factor.

Back