Google AdSense CODING

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
I need a help to code Google AdSense.

In my personal site, I want to allow people to download a file for free.

but, I want that - visitors have to 1st click atleast ONE Google AdSense link then he can see the real download link.

How to do it ?

Friend listen, I really don't want to cheat, I want to give away a TOOL that I made, to others for FREE.

Just want to catch few bugs (optional).

So, it can't be done, no problem, giving it for FREE.

dude this is against the google system..

as an advertiser when i spot a website like urs i complain to google and the a/c is banned..

i did it for a website a few days back ...

they were into click fraud... cost us a considerable amount of money...

the best option for u would be to make that s/w a shareware . or completely paid..

iosoft said:
I need a help to code Google AdSense.

In my personal site, I want to allow people to download a file for free.

but, I want that - visitors have to 1st click atleast ONE Google AdSense link then he can see the real download link.

How to do it ?

STOP yourself from doing this, you may earn but at same time it is TOTAL LOSS for others who advertised over Google Adsense and to earn money by making TOTAL LOSS to some one is BIG NO NO for me.

Though you made it and google NOTICE this you may face Problem.

No, the s/w is and will be FREE and OpenSource.

I really don't want any single 'paisa' from it.

I was just think of making few bugs to support my Broadband charges.

Never mind. Dropped the AD-plan.

iosoft said:
No, the s/w is and will be FREE and OpenSource.

I really don't want any single 'paisa' from it.

I was just think of making few bugs to support my Broadband charges.

Never mind. Dropped the AD-plan.

well said bro!

you can get donations. If your s/w is really useful for someone they can donate some amount. Think about that. And also just add Adsense adds on your site as everyone does. You can also add amazon book links if there are lot of books related to your software tool/tech.

Itll work out much better than adding the mandatory add link and getting banned in few days/weeks.

Actually I don't know myself that it (the BETA edition) is good or not, but it has been downloaded 6800 times with +ve Response.

Now, the stable release.

iosoft said:
Actually I don't know myself that it (the BETA edition) is good or not, but it has been downloaded 6800 times with +ve Response.

Now, the stable release.

Well Why dont you make a wordpress blog or something ?

Invest in promoting that tool a little. If you even get $2 CPM with adwords and put cpx interactive ...it would be great.

See you are allowed to put 3 adverts of google and 1 ad unit with it and one referral code... so why dont you get some adsense advantage wordpress skin and do it ?

its much better than frauding around..

Back