Google Announces Nexus 5 At $349, Coming Soon To India At Rs 28,999

local dealer told me he can get me 32gb for 34k tomo or day after tomo :D[DOUBLEPOST=1384781725][/DOUBLEPOST]If I buy 16gb and the space is full , will it affect the performance of the phone in any way?

Last edited:
Awesome that's great news. But if it's an official piece from LG showroom why did they charge you 30?was it due to some taxes or they are pricing it differently from the play store?

Awesome that's great news. But if it's an official piece from LG showroom why did they charge you 30?was it due to some taxes or they are pricing it differently from the play store?

I think playstore will not be having earphones...this one has Mrp 29999 with earphones...

Head over to this forum and keep urself updated...Its available with many LG retailers all over India....check ur city/state by reading posts of this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2474982&page=151

I think playstore edition will be having earphones. Though don't be confused by "in box" info in playstore, that's the same info it had for US release too. Probably will be changed or it will have earphones but won't be listed on playstore for some reason.

No point asking battery life now. People are gonna play with their new toy all day so it is going to be dismal. Wait for couple of weeks for usage to get stabilized and then we will know.

looks like no one has bought 32 GB from India? Thinking about getting 16GB .
I have one doubt though . If the 16GB gets almost full , will it affect the performance of the phone in any way?

looks like no one has bought 32 GB from India? Thinking about getting 16GB .
I have one doubt though . If the 16GB gets almost full , will it affect the performance of the phone in any way?
No, secondary storage is not same as RAM.
Performance will not be affected.

Back