Google Announces Nexus 5 At $349, Coming Soon To India At Rs 28,999

damn all u ppobox people r lucky, my parcel has left the states on the 7th, but not much update after that on shopandship :I

Last edited:
damn all u ppobox people r lucky, my parcel has left the states on the 7th, but not much update after that on shopandship :I
Even ppobox is poor IMO :p, delivered to ppobox on 6th, Customs cleared on 9th once landed in India.
Immediately made payment for customs + shipping but they are yet to ship it to me.

Even ppobox is poor IMO :p, delivered to ppobox on 6th, Customs cleared on 9th once landed in India.
Immediately made payment for customs + shipping but they are yet to ship it to me.
That's because of the weekend mate. Still launched in US on 1st and you have it on 12th. Not bad I must say. Once you get it in your hands you will forget everything.:)

Sold nexus 5 for 38k, after seeing it got listed in Indian websites so early :D
When is it going to launch in India

38k , wow :p[DOUBLEPOST=1384359203][/DOUBLEPOST]99% sure it will be launched this week :- xda-developers - View Single Post - Nexus 5 Indian Thread [Pricing, Availability, Reviews, Support and More]

The same site showed iPhone 5S came to India on 30th Oct I guess and the phone launched on 1st November. We are close
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Back