Google launches Nexus 5X & Nexus 6P

Google Nexus 5X comes in Carbon Black, Quartz White and Ice Blue colors and is priced at $379 (Rs. 24,980 approx.) for the 16GB version and $429 (Rs. 28,275 approx.) for the 32GB version.
http://www.fonearena.com/blog/15879...ay-snapdragon-808-official-starts-at-379.html

32k for 16Gb Phone. Also 36K for 32Gigs is also too much. 30k is reasonable.
Sorry, Google you shall receive the same criticism like iPhone6s.

6P is a fantastic phone, might get the 128gb one.

Last edited:
Arrr..e these even Nexus phones? Horribly plain looking for such expensive phones. Images literally killed all the hype! >_>
I love the original Nexus 6 though. <3

I'm waiting for Flipkart discounts on nexus 6 or Samsung s5 .Won't buy the new nexus twins . Maybe moto x style if reviews are good and gyro is confirmed in it . Will buy then ...

I'm waiting for Flipkart discounts on nexus 6 or Samsung s5 .Won't buy the new nexus twins . Maybe moto x style if reviews are good and gyro is confirmed in it . Will buy then ...
In my case i'm after the Moto X Play Dual Sim variant. Google finally made a phone of my liking. :D
Discount on the Nexus 6 would be great.

But doesn't moto nexus 6 have a lot of problems ...
Also bad after sales service

Cuff!! Cuff!!
I should say even better than Apple.
Stereo Speakers problem.(burst out)
Solved within 3 hours.

Now this is faster
Better Moto at least for Pune.

Nope Nexus 6 is fluid and getting a SOT of 3hrs 40 min on moderate use- wifi and bluetooth on

I was desperately waiting to upgrade to Nexus 5x but the design has seriously disappointed me. Had purchased Nexus 5 on the release date and it's serving me well even after almost two years.
But i may go for 64 GB Nexus 6P at 50% discount next month (My cousin is in Huawei, so employees discount:p).

I was desperately waiting to upgrade to Nexus 5x but the design has seriously disappointed me. Had purchased Nexus 5 on the release date and it's serving me well even after almost two years.
But i may go for 64 GB Nexus 6P at 50% discount next month (My cousin is in Huawei, so employees discount:p).
what about othe Huawei phones? And do they have an unlimited number of discount perk when buying the phones like they can buy a new phone every now and then or do they have a discount on one phone a month/year? For personal use.

what about othe Huawei phones? And do they have an unlimited number of discount perk when buying the phones like they can buy a new phone every now and then or do they have a discount on one phone a month/year? For personal use.
They can buy any Huawei phone they like at the discounted price and it depends upon the post in company that how many phones you can buy at discounted price. Mostly its once an year. But on higher ranks they also give two phones per year.
I had bought a Samsung Note 4 at 40% off when my cousin was in that company.

Wish 6p was launched at amazon too as flipkart really has gone to dogs these days as with their app forced offers.
Another reason to hate it, even the upcoming big billion days sale will be exclusive to mobile apps. :/

Back