Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Colleague of mine is in US can a local pickup available anywhere shipping would take some time

Firstly google needs to get permission from LG to sell it here... I don't think nexus 4 will launch in india... Go the ebay way....

Or buy from ishopinternational.

you are in which world?
Google gives license to these manufacturer to make the device.
not other way round.

^And LG cant sell the phone separately without Google giving the permission...

But then while signing a contract Google might not have included india...

how much time does google takes to refund the money in case they cancelled your order.

You were never charged for the order, so technically there is no option for a 'refund'. Its just an authorization and it depends on your bank when the authorization is dropped if its not claimed by the merchant.

It appears that the CC billing details verification is globally implemented across Play Stores. A friend tried to order a Nexus 4 from the German Play Store and the order was cancelled after 2 days.

Some more speculation on the Indian launch

I was at the LG service center today getting my N4 screen replaced and the guy there told me the nexus 4 would be released in India in two months.

Screen replacement cost Rs. 4672/- btw

I was at the LG service center today getting my N4 screen replaced and the guy there told me the nexus 4 would be released in India in two months.

Screen replaced where? How did u get the spare part?

I got the spare screen, but my board is fried too...

Also since optimus G is already there, they won't release it...

Almost more than six months since it's launch and creation of this thread, SPECULATIONS ARE STILL ON about it's official launch in India.

Screen replaced where? How did u get the spare part?

I got the spare screen, but my board is fried too...

Also since optimus G is already there, they won't release it...

I went to the Official LG Service Center and showed him my phone. He said phone is not officially launched in India but he will order a screen for me. He placed the order, Screen arrived in 6 days, went and got my phone screen replaced in 20 mins.

Good as new !

Cost was 4672/-

What I said earlier is exactly what the LG Service Center guy told me.. the phone should be here in like 2 months .. He asked me how & where I got it, I told him 22k from US. I asked if the US warranty would be valid after the phone gets officially launched, he said No.

I asked about the Indian price he said he wouldn't know that .. the said "something like 2-4k more than what you paid".

I'm pretty sure the screen n spares are available through LG in India itself, he also told me another guy got his Nexus 4 Screen replaced few hours before me.

Thats a bit of good news. Atleast we can get it repaired here. The cost of sending it back and then reshipping can be used to repair the phone here itself.

I called lg helpline, they said no, I said I'll pay etc etc... Went to lg authorised service centre, they said no... Dumped the phone and bought a canvas HD...

Mate can i send u my phone and can u get it repaired from the same service centre?
I got a new screen from lg USA.. But the phone ain't charging or switching on.. So my phone has nothing broken, it just doesn't work... Can u please help me out?
Some problem with mother board..

I called lg helpline, they said no, I said I'll pay etc etc... Went to lg authorised service centre, they said no... Dumped the phone and bought a canvas HD...

Mate can i send u my phone and can u get it repaired from the same service centre?
I got a new screen from lg USA.. But the phone ain't charging or switching on.. So my phone has nothing broken, it just doesn't work... Can u please help me out?
Some problem with mother board..

PM me the problem you are facing. I'll call up n find out if he can do anything.

From what I remember you broke your screen n water-damaged the rest of the phone.
Now you have a new screen but the Mobo seems fried due to the water-logging.

--You want to get the Mobo repaired/checked out at an LG Service center.

Yup i have new screen, digitizer, battery with front housing, it's just that it doesn't charge or turn on.. The charging light comes on.. Goes off in 5 seconds...

Back