Android Google Nexus 4 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hades. I think the Poetic Borderline would be better. The black one is cheaper than the colors too. And it also has three year warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hades. I think the Poetic Borderline would be better. The black one is cheaper than the colors too. And it also has three year warranty.

A bumper wont be that effective in protecting the nexus 4 phone... plus the back of the phone would be vulnerable if the phone falls on a pointed stone or on a thing which is not flat... Thats why after doing a lot of R&D i decided to buy this case... :)[DOUBLEPOST=1367227541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hades, what will be the cost after we get the delivery?
Somewhere around 700 per piece... 8.21$+10$ shipping+ customs and handling charges... And as hopshopgo provides consolidate facility we wont be ending up paying a lot for the above mentioned case

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthak i am looking to buy something which would provide maximum protection for my nexus 4... And the mercury case has got best of both worlds... Looks of a hard shell case and maximum protection as it is made of TPU which is similar to rubber and rubber is good for baring bumps and stuff

Sarthak i am looking to buy something which would provide maximum protection for my nexus 4... And the mercury case has got best of both worlds... Looks of a hard shell case and maximum protection as it is made of TPU which is similar to rubber and rubber is good for baring bumps and stuff
I really think you should check out ebay.com or aliexpress.com.You can find all kinds of TPU cases within 2-4$ with free shipping and they will also undervalue and mark as gift.eg:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-black-s...093&pid=100033&prg=7275&rk=4&sd=110991053577&
Sure the quality may not be as good as the mercury case but the price difference is too much.

^ sarthakk, I ve got the official bumper... still have doubts how much it is going to keep the phone safe >_<. even if it costs couple of hundreds more is fine... so..

If anybody is interested in buying the mercury case do let me know...

Please put me in your list. I requested members to sign up for poetic bumper on digit nexus owner thread, username angeleyes, but no response, and poetic case cracks at the volume control joint.

hmmm... friends... o_O... ok, I will have N4 in 2 days... now, How to transfer the contacts and other stuff from nokia C6-01?:dead:. I know this is primitive... my noob mind got shut down after little google :walkingdead:.

thank you

hmmm... friends... o_O... ok, I will have N4 in 2 days... now, How to transfer the contacts and other stuff from nokia C6-01?:dead:. I know this is primitive... my noob mind got shuy down after little google :walkingdead:.

thank you
Export your contacts to .vcf and then import in using the People app (under settings)

Please put me in your list. I requested members to sign up for poetic bumper on digit nexus owner thread, username angeleyes, but no response, and poetic case cracks at the volume control joint.

Now need two more people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back