Android Google Nexus 4 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) hey friends.. Got 16gb one. Really AWESOME. thank you everyone. @dexBG, Prateek and everyone else who has put up with my noobness.
I need hands free for N4... pl suggest What are the alternatives I can look at?

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
:) hey friends.. Got 16gb one. Really AWESOME. thank you everyone. @dexBG, Prateek and everyone else who has put up with my noobness.
I need hands free for N4... pl suggest What are the alternatives I can look at?

thank you
Get any Android compatible Hands-free .. quality & brand upto your spending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys whats the best screen protector front plus back available for nexus 4

Any body here uses it naked ? If yes Howz is faring ? Hmmm

Guys whats the best screen protector front plus back available for nexus 4

Any body here uses it naked ? If yes Howz is faring ? Hmmm

Get the gadgetshieldz for now.. Till you cab get a decent protector.

The front glass does get some tiny scratches .. The rear is more delicate.

ya i uused to order from ebay .com but it takes 3 weeks :/

dry vs wet protectors .......which should i buy ?

Wet ones cover the curved edges.Dry ones do not.Dry are more vulnerable to scratches.Wet are almost completely scratch resistant.Only tradeoff is that wet ones feel rubbery to touch.Sometimes swiping becomes a pain.

i think i should put wet protector on back for better grip and leave it front naked and handle with care
Are you planning to use the phone without any case??!!Its risky.I bought the gadgetshield full body protector and back and sides ones remain unused because they are already covered by case.PM me if interested.:p

Because dry one doesnt gel properly on curves. I am yet to see dry full body screen protector.
Putting wet one needs skill. i first tried gadgetshieldz on Gnexus and it was time consuming but once it gels properly you will love the clean looks of your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back