Android Google Nexus 4 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutout for light sensor shouldnt really matter imo..Overall as per few people yes gadgetshieldz is less rubbery.No definite reviews for sure.I myself use gadgetshieldz and have a sealed xtremegaurd lying around.You could try a combination of a TPU case and dry screen protector.TPU cases cover the edges to some extent.

hmmmmmmmm ... still i m bold[DOUBLEPOST=1367872824][/DOUBLEPOST]kya karu[DOUBLEPOST=1367906152][/DOUBLEPOST]Just received the phone and it'd really beautiful but really disappointed with the display
I m used to smiled and it is totally washed out for me
Not happy

Guys a little late in posting, but i got my Nexus 4 8gb 3 weeks ago, bought a snap on case and gadgetshieldz full protection before the phone arrived.
One hell of a Snappy phone!! for someone coming from Galaxy pop plus. :D

Hey guys I rooted using the toolkit and installed the recovery

If I wanna install stock ROM again after any custom ROM can I use toolkit for same or do and learn procedure manually

Toolkit is just so amazing[DOUBLEPOST=1368122783][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys my nexus 4 is heating up like crazy without heavy usage
Its burning hot

Do you guys think the Nexus 4 is a worthy upgrade from a Galaxy Note? All I currently need is a slightly smaller phone with similar or better performance. My main concern is battery life( it is awesome on my note) and storage(I'm using a 16 GB card on my note, though it's never full) Whats the usable space on Nexus 4 anyway? I didn't want to upgrade but I might get a good price for my note so Im contemplating buying.

Toolkit is just so amazing[DOUBLEPOST=1368122783][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys my nexus 4 is heating up like crazy without heavy usage
Its burning hot
Most n4 users have this heating problem.Not burning hot though.It gets to around 40 degrees during gaming,even light games like subway surfer.This problem is more with faux kernel as compared to franco kernel.Switch to franco if you think its too much.Only reason i stick with faux is because of display colour settings

Do you guys think the Nexus 4 is a worthy upgrade from a Galaxy Note? All I currently need is a slightly smaller phone with similar or better performance. My main concern is battery life( it is awesome on my note) and storage(I'm using a 16 GB card on my note, though it's never full) Whats the usable space on Nexus 4 anyway? I didn't want to upgrade but I might get a good price for my note so Im contemplating buying.
There will definitely be a performance boost.And there is no bloatware like touchwiz.As for me,battery is more than enough(though my usage is very less).Usable space is around 12GB.

SAME BOAT i had note 1 too
the performance difference is absolutely huge

better camera and design and battery on note was not good i had max screen time 3-3.5 hrs but stand by was good .......... i find it similar on my N4
but u are warned u will not like the washed ips display of N4 cause u are used too super deep blacks and over saturated colors of note

the display on n4 is great for ips panels after calibration using kernels :)

but its ips vs amoled and im still getting used to N4 display
ips is brigher in sunlight by miles and text reaing is super easy with amazing whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back