FS: Tablet Google Nexus 7 16GB - 10 days old - *including Amzer case + ScreenGuard* - Rs.15250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauge

Adept
•Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Asus Google Nexus 7 16GB

•Expected Price: Rs 14750 for everything/-

•Time of Purchase: Bought from Tradus via iBhejo. Got it delivered on 8th Dec'12

•Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No idea regarding this.

•Reason for Sale: Bought just to experience the Vanilla Stock Android

•Purchase Invoice Available: No

•Product Condition: 9.5/10-- Just because it is opened and used for 10days. Installed the screen guard as soon as i opened it. Used it for a very short time. Some games, and some movies. Thats it.
Please ignore the smudges as seen in pics, those are just finger impressions. The tablet is unlocked and rooted and running on stock 4.2.1

•Accessories Included: All packaged accessories sealed and intact. + Amzer Silicon Case worth Rs.1199/- and an extra screenguard

•Product Location: Delhi

•Preferred Courier: As per the buyer.

•Shipping Charges: Buyer has to pay the shipping.

•Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

OORwN.jpg

6M9Hs.jpg

For more images: Nexus 7 - Imgur

1. Price is strictly non negotiable. I have already priced it very reasonably. I paid more than 16000 for the same. (14760 for the tablet+1099 for the case + 160 for the scratch guards)
2. Local buyers are preferred at any time of the deal.
3. Shipping and insurance has to be borne by the buyer at his responsibility. I will take utmost care while packaging.
4. All questions, please post here or PM me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back