Google to Launch Nexus 4, 7 and 10 in India

It's not only google but all companies today are not providing updates as they want people to "upgrade" a perfectly good device. Only then they can profit. And yes i do see people getting blinded by "vanilla" experience and what not. Sure these companies know how to market and target gullible people.

nvidia tegra 3 as well as 4 are fail due to higher power consumption and less performance per watt.

tegra 4 does not even have single tier one parter like htc or likes.

already reuters is reporting qualcomm snapdragon based second gen nexus that too at lower price points.
what does that tell you??

you all nexus lovers wont see the point and keep paying for stock clearance stuff at full market price.

in usa,this stuff is already availble for discounts and here you keep paying full price.
anyways if you dont value your own hard earned money,keep buying old junk.

I never.upgrade as per.manufacturer cycles.
my 6 yrs.old vaio still runs absolute fine with new battery and ssd.never felt need to upgrade to core i.
its screen color are still excellent and I find panel quality far better than current gen systems like.thinkpad e430 which I got for my sister.

I'm not a Nexus lover.. and for sure not a fan of Android. Having said that, I'm not comparing apple's to oranges. You cannot compare the market dynamics of the US to what is there in India currently. The excruciating lag between the US and Indian markets is a fact, so while the GN4 might already be seeing discounts in the US.. the fact that people are paying what they're paying here is precisely because currently in India Google sucks donkey's ba**s keeping pace with the launches of Samsung and the others. Yet if one needs to remain on the pure Android platform offered by GN.. there's hardly any other worth alternative is there? Besides when the new GN5 comes out... it's going to involve the same timelines before people manage to start getting their hands on one here.. so all in all if you add 4-6 months on either side of the lag.. the GN4 still offers decent bang for the buck.

nvidia tegra 3 as well as 4 are fail due to higher power consumption and less performance per watt.

tegra 4 does not even have single tier one parter like htc or likes.

already reuters is reporting qualcomm snapdragon based second gen nexus that too at lower price points.
what does that tell you??

you all nexus lovers wont see the point and keep paying for stock clearance stuff at full market price.

in usa,this stuff is already availble for discounts and here you keep paying full price.
anyways if you dont value your own hard earned money,keep buying old junk.

I never.upgrade as per.manufacturer cycles.
my 6 yrs.old vaio still runs absolute fine with new battery and ssd.never felt need to upgrade to core i.
its screen color are still excellent and I find panel quality far better than current gen systems like.thinkpad e430 which I got for my sister.

Could you please provide me the source for this? I might ask my friend to get one for me at discounted price.

If it's $210 for 16gb model then it is a good deal only if someone brings it to you from US. Otherwise with importing and customs it would cost close to 15k anyway.

Back