Google to Launch Nexus 4, 7 and 10 in India

The dealer I went to yesterday in Kolkata was very confident about Nexus 4 though. He gave me a timeline of 15-20 days. One salesperson said the price would 23k but the owner was unsure and said should be around 28k.

I'd not trust Tech2, not saying there's a chance of releasing or not releasing though.

Even if you ask Samsung right now, they'll say that S IV doesn't exist, just like till two months back Sony denied that PS4 existed.

Sigh.. And I was all geared up to postpone my plans to buy a new phone so I could go for Nexus 4! :(

For some reason I know, the day I'm done buying something else, Google will announce its launch in India. :mad:

Sigh.. And I was all geared up to postpone my plans to buy a new phone so I could go for Nexus 4! :(

For some reason I know, the day I'm done buying something else, Google will announce its launch in India. :mad:

Well hurry up and do something good for the rest of us, go buy something. :D:D

:( And here I was, trying to convince my friend to postpone her purchase for a few weeks to accommodate the Nexus 4. Guess that won't happen after all. Time to open a thread in MPBA section. ;)

:( And here I was, trying to convince my friend to postpone her purchase for a few weeks to accommodate the Nexus 4. Guess that won't happen after all. Time to open a thread in MPBA section. ;)

I do not follow release of phones too closely, but from the signs I am seeing and as an analyst, I would say its going to happen sooner rather than later, maybe before March end

Back