[Gorgeous Beauty]My MX518 just arrived + Pics

tracerbullet said:
Now, you wouldn't need to do that with the G5. It has Teflon feet! Teflon as you know is antistick so it doesn't pick up any muck at all.

I haven't cleaned the shoepads of my G5 even once, and it's been three months since I've been using it. This is a small but super smart thing Logitech has done.

WOW teflon didnt knew this.

Logitech is putting some serious thought while designing there mouse.

WTG Logitech. :hap2:

^^ Im saying it coz i used to own a 518. And it has plasticy feet :S.

My CH has teflon feet too :eek:hyeah:

Plus i use a Mantis, and i keep the mantis very clean anyways.

that i-ball mouse might actually be good for its price. someone i know has it and he said it doesn't skip at all so it could be worth it for Rs. 650. however you may as well buy a microsoft mouse for a little more.

Blade_Runner said:
Hehe someone won't be going back to crappy old optical mice ever again ;)

Congrats on your new toy. :)

You said it blade after getting my hands on the mx518 its very very difficult to
get back to the old mouse.

Was waiting for u to reply here.

I have not even put it to the main use for which i got this mouse with all drivers
that is games , still using that mouse for surfing and working with windows
but its a different experience all together.

currently my fps game is click the "X" to close the window ;)

Edit Added Later
Rave u told that the Mx518 is the heaviest mouse
But this is what few hrs of using MX518 is telling me.

MX 518 is like a Heavy Cruiser Bike which while riding is very Light
[But this is a personal opinion]

Its gliding like i have placed the mouse on oil not on a mouse pad.
I dont feel its weight nor do i have ne sort of stress on my hand.

[Peace]

i also have a mx518 and it is by far the best mouse i have ever had

before this i had a ball mouse, then a mx310 (which wasn't too bad, but this is much much better), then i graduated to my sexy mx518

'tis greatness.

Rave said:
actually, the MX 518 is the heaviest mouse i came across :p
and yes, moving form ms mouse and mx518, ull notice tons of difference that too at 1600 dpi, i know this, cause ive used it in the same way, enjoy your new mouse Quaddy, and get a new pc soon :p

Btw, here is my rig i use
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/rig/viewgallery-58.html

and got the sb live as well,nice packing appo :thumbsup:

really the heaviest huh....saying that just to defy what I said or making a real point....testers across the globe agree with me to it being light...so what r u trying ta say.....???

I've used many mice too.....Find this one light and very smooth.....SO??

I agree with Mask.

Vandal, no one's trying to "defy" you over here. The entire forum isn't out to get you man, calm down. He has his opinion and you have yours!

goldenfrag said:
^^ CPI?? ROFL!!!!

I-Ball rocks. Lol.

thats why the quotes were there...it says on he box 'cpi'...seems to be a good buy but is kinda wierd shaped.

theres one more huge mouse from iball for 550/-...it has 10 buttons :p

tracerbullet said:
I agree with Mask.

Vandal, no one's trying to "defy" you over here. The entire forum isn't out to get you man, calm down. He has his opinion and you have yours!

OK OK I wasn't getting steamed.....Just that well someone's bought something new and swanky and u well....give him a clap right...??? not a slap :bleh: !!! NO OFFENSY ne1!!!! :p

Back