Got diagnosed with COVID - 19

@manucitc and @cisco_tech Wishing you both speedy recovery. At least you guys have a good view from SVP. People in Ahmedabad have gotten so careless. I go out for groceries and see people without masks happily chatting away. Cases are only going to go up.

Recently I've noticed that breathing air without mask is very stuffy for some reason. Is it a side effect of wearing mask or is it pollution? Also sitting at home the whole time has made me weaker I think. Too lazy to do any exercise.

It's other way round for me. I kind off feel suffocated while wearing a mask. I guess it restricts the airflow contrary to what our body demands when doing any physical activity like walking etc.

Add to that sitting at home has increased my Apple pack. Even getting up from the chair seems such an arduous task..

I got discharged yesterday with zero Rs bill.

They told me that I have to quarantine my self for 10 days, though I have second story to my self at home but I didn't wanted to take risk so got check in government approved hotel for 10 days..

They give me just Vitamin D capsule for every week dose.. Xray was negetive for pneumonia while discharging.
Good to know that bro.
I have started my routine from last Wednesday.
Was quarantine at home for 8 days then doc said you may continue with your routine.
All iz well now. [emoji846]

On Insistence of a relative who is doctor, who suggested us to get my brother's CRP, ESR and CBC today. The results say..

CRP = 0.86 which is within limits (15 days back it was 2.87). Both times Negative, whatever that means.
ESR = 28 (15 days back it was 10). Now this is higher.

Have sent the reports to that person but is ESR linked to COVID ?

Increased ESR means increased inflammation. ( I am no doctor but i know as my mother has auto immune disease ).

That relative doctor told it can be anything and remaining cough etc can cause it and he told us to do followup Xray. Last Xray was done 15 days back where some congestion in chest was observed.

Stupid question.

If I came in contact with a Corona positive (and I am not aware that he is positive) person on Day 1. I go home, do not interact with any other person till day 13.
Can I still get symptoms (and be infected) on day 14?

Stupid question.

If I came in contact with a Corona positive (and I am not aware that he is positive) person on Day 1. I go home, do not interact with any other person till day 13.
Can I still get symptoms (and be infected) on day 14?

Not a stupid question at all.

The real answer is no one really knows anything about this damn virus. It is not behaving consistently at all. There is the following type of information though:

When Is the Coronavirus the Most Contagious?

Researchers estimate that people who get infected with the coronavirus can spread it to others 2 to 3 days before symptoms start and are most contagious 1 to 2 days before they feel sick.

But in reality it's completely fluid and variable. Also, some people above 90 have survived but seemingly healthy and fit people below 30 with no comorbidities are dying.

On Insistence of a relative who is doctor, who suggested us to get my brother's CRP, ESR and CBC today. The results say..

CRP = 0.86 which is within limits (15 days back it was 2.87). Both times Negative, whatever that means.
ESR = 28 (15 days back it was 10). Now this is higher.

Have sent the reports to that person but is ESR linked to COVID ?
ESR means Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate. Whenever there is some infection in the body of a person, ESR levels increase. So even a simple UTI can cause elevated ESR levels. ESR value shows the presence of infection. Its cause needs to be identified.

ESR may rise even in non inflammatory conditions also ( anaemia, chronic renal impairment, renal failure, rapid weight gain, aging etc.etc.)

The coronavirus may leave a 'recovered' patient with long term heart damage:

People thinking ICUs and ventilators are the answer, may need to think again:

Methanol content in sanitizers is toxic and deadly:

We need to restrict sanitizer usage to the minimum, use soap and water when available. When outside, instead of using a shop's provided sanitizer, use your own trusted brand. I've said this before, if there are so many unscrupulous brands in the USA, one can only imagine the situation here.

Now they're talking about reopening cinema theatres etc. Sure, they will be disinfecting the seats etc. by spraying etc. Anyone considered the toxic effects of this almost constant barrage of chemicals on a now daily basis, on the human body?

Now they're talking about reopening cinema theatres etc. Sure, they will be disinfecting the seats etc. by spraying etc. Anyone considered the toxic effects of this almost constant barrage of chemicals on a now daily basis, on the human body?

Based on my personal experience with minimum wage cleaning workers in Canada, the disinfection thing is a joke. Reopening theaters should be least of the priorities. imo managing relatively safe public transport for essential services people is going to be a critical thing.

Nobody actually knows how the virus acts in a specific individual. You need to have precautions until the vaccine isn't discovered. You can't say anything about it.

Forgot to add update to this.

I was diagnosed covid positive 2nd time around 20th April this year, got first Corona last year.

This time it was bad compare to first time, was coughing like crazy for 5 days, and all that coughing was making me vomiting.

Was not able to keep food in belly due to constant vomiting.

Was not able to get admitted as there was no bad available at that time.

CT scan has value of something 19, rtpcr was positive.

At that I have already taken covishield vaccine first dose so it was weird getting covid second time and it was worse than first time.

After 5 month I still get tired easily, all blood report are normal, all vitamins normal, just getting tired easily.

Don't want to sound pessimistic but people here have practically left wearing masks here. Atleast earlier they would have it hanging beneath the nose but now they have stopped wearing it. This only gives the virus a chance to mutate and become resistant to vaccines.

Don't want to sound pessimistic but people here have practically left wearing masks here. Atleast earlier they would have it hanging beneath the nose but now they have stopped wearing it. This only gives the virus a chance to mutate and become resistant to vaccines.
not only that all government have decided to open all schools and colleges, there is no way students are going to follow disctancing now to virus will have the chance to spread in young kid and weren't there was still risk of third wave. Seems like no one has learn any lesson in last year

Back