Got the VX1940 !!!!

Hey guys i got This master piece for 10100 Rs.

hmmmmm i hope the price is not old news for you guys(who are always with latest gadgets and stuff).

Pictures !!!!! Thumbnails, click em.

I got it From Kukreja Electronics in 3rd Block Jaynagar.

hey it this 19 lcd :S nice buying so which system detail are u using intel duo 2 or amd x/2

i hope u like PC games or HD movie :p?

does this support 1600x1200 or 1680x1050

so what are u undoing with u 19 lcd remove the cover it is not useful just remove this

cong good buy but bit of warranty suck :eek:hyeah:

Thank you.

Am not into gaming. At least not now.

The low end version was 9k, so instead choose the higher one !

Native is 1680x1050 !!!!!!

My PC is

AMD 4800 X2

Gigabyte 780G Motherboard.

2GB Dual Channel 800Ghz Transcend Value

Creative Inspire 2.1

500GB HDD.

My PC is an over kill except for the processor, for my uses. But i had the cash, got it for 30k, complete PC.

viewsonic warranty sucks big time ... Currently in the "experiencing" phase..
Half my vx1932 was filled with dead pixel 6 months after purchase..
service guy came after 7 days of repeated calls and said needs to be replaced...its over 2 months and i am still calling their customer care and local service center daily.Customer care give their usual "will be solved in 2 days" reply and local service center give their usual "part has not been sent from Taiwan.please call the customer care and ask them to dispatch the part."
and their service mail id is even better.. they have a standard recorded message.. How much ever i flare in my mails, i got the same generic response " expect closure soon". and third time onwards that too stopped.

The most interesting thing is that viewsonic has contracted with 3rd parties for warranty and service..and distributors are no way concerned with it. there is no way u can actually contact "viewsonic".
Customer service and local service are handled by Accel Frontline..and they do a really pathetic job.. searched a lot for any direct viewsonic contacts in India.. couldnt find any..

sorry for this post in ur thread.. but viewsonic has pissed me off to such an extent that wherever i see the name "viewsonic", i share my experiences with them.

BTW.. viewsonic has some really good products.. but its service outweighs it..

Back