Got Touched!!

tarun

Adept
Look what I have got for myself. :)

I was planning to buy a phone for long time as I got bored with my N70. I am die hard Symbian fan (have been using it for over 3 years now) and wanted to stick to that. I wanted to buy a touch screen phone and then came across this baby "Htc Touch". It has Windows Mobile 6 and not Symbian so I was bit reluctant at first. But after reading few reviews about WM I changed my mind and I think I made the right decision. WM seems much better than Symbian.

Some features of it:

WM6 Professional
2.8" LCD Touch Screen (with TouchFLO)
GSM/GPRS/EDGE/Bluetooth 2.0/Wi-Fi
2 MP Camera

I got a good deal for the Unlocked phone at 19k with bill. Bought it from Mobile Net, South Ex., Delhi. Let me know if anyone needs the number/address of the shop.

I also saw the Apple IPhone (unlocked) 8 GB yesterday at the same shop. They are selling it for 34k. Looks great indeed.

Okey touchy boy... What did you do with your N70... is it available for sale....

And more importantly... Congrats... I too love the phone but just not buying it as i need a better cam on the phone...

Question to mobile phreaks... Need to buy a phone... Main feature i want in the phone is a small form factor and more importantly an excellent camera... As i have to click pics of good furniture/interiors where ever i spot some...

how much is a new one and how much are you willing to sell it for and importantly how good is the picture quality...

Will see what to do with my N70 when I am through with transferring all my stuff to Touch! Might put it up for sale here at TE.

But for the time being I am loving this baby. It has surely touched my heart and soul! LOL! It just ROCKS!! :D :D

congrats man ......

Switch said:
Okey touchy boy... What did you do with your N70... is it available for sale....

And more importantly... Congrats... I too love the phone but just not buying it as i need a better cam on the phone...

Question to mobile phreaks... Need to buy a phone... Main feature i want in the phone is a small form factor and more importantly an excellent camera... As i have to click pics of good furniture/interiors where ever i spot some...

cam on touch ain't bad :) ...... tho i haven't much used it but its good enuf ..... not much feature like auto focus and flash etc

vidyascreen004bi5.jpg
vidyascreen003pb5.jpg
vidyascreen002ar7.jpg
vidyascreen005ze8.jpg
vidyascreen006un1.jpg
vidyascreen007lf5.jpg
image00023ns1.jpg

Installed the HTC Touch WM6 ROM on my 2 yrs old battered i-mate K-JAM :bleh:

1st 6 are screenshots of the phone & the last is a pic taken by my other battered K-JAM :p

Lemme know if ne1 wants 2 try ne of the WM6 ROMs on their WM5 phones !!!

^ You can't get TouchFlo to work on that phone.. can you ??

Btw.. congrats Tarun !! Welcome to the Touch club !! I too love mine !!

Congrats on the Touch.

How much did u get it for and whats the gray mkt price.

Looking one for my dad.

Also wanted to ask those who flashed there WM5 with Touch WM6
did they get the TouchFLO thing too.

Quad Master said:
Congrats on the Touch.

Looking one for my dad.

touch flo is a apllication where WM6 is a OS .....if u managed to install touch flo on any other device it will work but depends upon the touch screen sensitivity etc ....

Thanks guys.

Quad Master said:
Congrats on the Touch.

Looking one for my dad.

I got the unlocked version for 19K with Bill. I think I got a nice deal :)

nVidiaBeast said:
whats the latest price of this HTC:Touch? i heard it went down till 14990!! :O

14990 is the cost of HTC 3400.

Look at this page:

HTC

Back