Graphic Cards GPU Issue - Sapphire R9 270X

Mr.J

Skilled
Hi all,

Since yesterday I have faced this weird issue where the screen goes blank (sleep mode which as you all know is when monitor doesn't have any input) and the fans of GPU starts spinning very fast. I was watching new BvS trailer and I had turn off the system from mains and turn it on again. Again I played trailer and again I faced same issue.

I faced same issue few weeks ago and I booted into safe mode and installed previous version of AMD Catalyst display drivers. Now I'm facing the same issue again. Meanwhile I have played games like Bioshock Infinite and Fallout 4 without any hiccups. Until now.

Any suggestions?

Update: Booted into safe mode and uninstalled drivers. Let Windows download the drivers and been playing Fallout 4 without any issues. Still I'm worried that something will go wrong sooner or later.

Must be AMD drivers, I cant put my monitor to auto shut off (in xx mins) because something causes the system to reboot instead of just the monitor sleeping. Win10/AMD driver issue for sure but obviously they havent fixed it.

I too have a sapphire r9 270x

Back