Grado headphones - The world's finest . Sr80i , Sr125i, Sr225i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anubhav i think what you are looking for are upgrade pads not the replacement pads ! right ?

you need the bowl pads !!

strategy said:
Anubhav i think what you are looking for are upgrade pads not the replacement pads ! right ?

you need the bowl pads !!
I originally have the bowl pads only . Now the grado's come with Soft Cushion pad's .

I did google , and found people using HD414 pads for an upgrade on comfort and a lil on SQ too .

GEB , has them , a pair of two costing some rs. 1600 bucks .

Global Easy Buy

bennysachdev said:
Which is why God made Denons ;)

Here's a nice analogy, Grado's are like Jessica Alba and Denon's are Pamela Anderson racks. One is lovely and natural and the other one is monstrously big.

Take your pick ;)
lol haaahahaahaaa xD

sivakuru said:
Received the SR80. Super fast shipping. Excellent service.

Just started listening thru the SR80. Was worried it would

be too bright but sounds pretty good (no harshness). Definitely

has bass. Me liking the sound. Ofcourse its far from complete

burn-in.

This may not be ideal to use in office as it leaks sound quite a

bit. Otherwise I think I have a "sound" investment. Me happy.

More later....
I agree sivakuru :) ... before ordering headphones I had your post and thought about buying other headphones

but what I was looking for was natural sound and little bit of bass ... because most of the time it would be used for music only.

Yep ... sound leaks a bit ... even on my HD2 at 100% volume two persons sitting beside me can hear song :p ... but I am used to play at 30% volume and leak is almost none :)

It's a great headphone for starting ... i remember listening song on Denon AH-D2000 ... it was bit more clear but costly as well :p

There is quiet a lot of demand for Grado SR80i and Alessandro MS1i , we will try to arrange the same soon but can't give any tentative date right now.

Whats with the Grado rush all of a sudden . The SR225i also sold out . A member picked it up on Ebay.Only SR125i left in stock.

Grado will always be popular ...there is no other firm that offers such unique signature, those who like it,prefer it over others ...by miles !!

@ abbis , RS1 retail at 695 ...they are never available at a discount , if gautam brings them to india expect the price to be above 35K, Much more even !

Check PM

unreal_ishan said:
^^ when can we expect audio technica go pristine...eagerly waiting to buy m50...
Couple of days ago saw Listing in his ebay.....price was 7.7k something.

Mediahome made a [IC] Thread quoted 6k incl Indian Warranty which is never took place is lowest quote in Brand New M50 as we saw. But alas his stock is never landed in Indian soil.

Listening to Eva Cassidy and A.R. Rahman's CDs on my Maverick D1 -> Sr225i.........and it sounds Absolutely Phenomenal!!!!!! There are no words to describe the detailing, the smoothness and lushness of the vocals, the speed of the bass and the sparkle of the treble.
I haven't heard anything close to this for this price. The Maverick D1's warm nature and the Sr225i's bright one make them a perfect synergy for each other.
Although I would always recommend the D2000/D5000 for trance and edm genre's, for rock, vocals, acoustic, jazz, blues, country, hindi music, etc I will always recommend the Sr225i and a good dac + amp. The Maverick D1's warm nature(stock) goes perfect with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back