Graphic Cards and Monitors [ Sapphire 4770 In Stock ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mates
MSI 4870-T2D512 Added To The Deal For Rs :12833/- + shipping ,If I Was in Delhi i Would Have Sold It For 2% Cheaper .And This is With a Bill .

l Would Advice You To Start A New Thread This Thread IS Old And Cluttered Man So Please Start A New Clean One.

Amarbir, forgot to tell you, the Dell E1909W was shipped w/o the pwr cable. Assuming Dell ships the pwr cable in a separate box, we could not get the box with the shipment. Was it sent? Or was it misplaced by the courier?

Gannu said:
Amarbir, forgot to tell you, the Dell E1909W was shipped w/o the pwr cable. Assuming Dell ships the pwr cable in a separate box, we could not get the box with the shipment. Was it sent? Or was it misplaced by the courier?

Gannu ,

We Get It This Way I Told you Naa That Its From Debundling ,Get a Power Cable Locally But Buy Good Brand

Amarbir pajji!

Pls add pricing of all the gfx cards u have with u if u get free time, it will be great :)

atleast of all the big brands - msi , saphire, zotac etc

H_D said:
Amarbir pajji!

Pls add pricing of all the gfx cards u have with u if u get free time, it will be great :)

atleast of all the big brands - msi , saphire, zotac etc

OK ,

I Am Just Working On Palit Now ....

Friends ,
Added palit into the section .This is tirupati material i am aware that peeps have gtx 260 etc @ 11300 etc etc but thats not tirupati material ,I will be cordinating with tirupati to lower its rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back