Graphic Cards and Monitors [ Sapphire 4770 In Stock ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

Find The Best Possible Deals By Us From Monitors And Graphic Cards And Thier Accessories .

Graphic Cards

In Stock 4770 Sorry Will Update PIC Later Dated 9/7/2009
Warranty :

• Three Years Warranty By Sapphire

Shipping :

• Shipping All Across India By DTDC Air Cargo For Rs :85/Kg

How To Buy

• Please PM Me Your Queries .

Attachments

• Benq Forum Deals Dated 14-2-2009.jpg
    Benq Forum Deals Dated 14-2-2009.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 861
Lol, 4850 costs 11.5K on retail..
sapphire is 1K overpriced, i think coz of bundled pendrive..:rofl:

muzux2 said:
Lol, 4850 costs 11.5K on retail..
sapphire is 1K overpriced, i think coz of bundled pendrive..:rofl:

Boss ,
Its a Brand Spcific Issue.Also Its a Good Card .i will be updating this thread with cards from other brand too

Gurpartap Singh said:
Whom did you send it? not me :p :clap: :clap: :clap:

P.S. Great prices for the cards. I'll recommend a friend to get from you :clap:

It would also be good to mention the memory type for the 8600GTs(expecially). GDDR2, GDDR3, etc. And is there a 256MB DDR2 model?

Hi ,
Nice Spotted ,I Will Add The Memory Type Tommorow ,Although Its DDR-II Till 8600 And Rest Its DDR-III

rohan30186 said:

he aint looting you.

amarbir paaji has many eccentric habits.. one of them is to quote prices exclusive of VAT and then add that on at a later stage (basically to make you think that you are getting stuff very cheap :p and then jacking up the rates when you go checkout :p :p)

after a lotta pressure from peeps here at TE; he now quotes rates which are INCLUSIVE of VAT here on TE. which is why the prices here are slightly higher

sTALKEr said:
he aint looting you.

amarbir paaji has many eccentric habits.. one of them is to quote prices exclusive of VAT and then add that on at a later stage (basically to make you think that you are getting stuff very cheap :p and then jacking up the rates when you go checkout :p :p)

after a lotta pressure from peeps here at TE; he now quotes rates which are INCLUSIVE of VAT here on TE. which is why the prices here are slightly higher

Okie SORRY AMIR SIR ....dint know that...but it was genuine query hope u understand that

rohan30186 said:
Okie SORRY AMIR SIR ....dint know that...but it was genuine query hope u understand that

:eek:hyeah: :bleh:

No Problem ,Also i Am Adding The Rates For Viewsonic Today And Dell TFT Also

Amarbir..is there anyway you can get the prices of Samsung 226BW , SAMSUNG 2253 BW, Samsung 245BW , LG 226WTQ, LG 246WP etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back