[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager

Looks like I made a fool of myself here. Not gonna volunteer for anything for the community benefit from now on. Should have acted as typical seller, should have asked for payment upfront, should have kept a markup for myself for each key that I sold. Right now I am sitting here, waiting for people to keep their word and pay up. This sodding sucks. Really wish I could share a rating for this kind of behavior.

Regardless, few bucks spent wrongly won't really hurt. The remaining keys are up for sale. Anyone who wants one, please PM.

Looks like I made a fool of myself here. Not gonna volunteer for anything for the community benefit from now on. Should have acted as typical seller, should have asked for payment upfront, should have kept a markup for myself for each key that I sold. Right now I am sitting here, waiting for people to keep their word and pay up. This sodding sucks. Really wish I could share a rating for this kind of behavior.

Regardless, few bucks spent wrongly won't really hurt. The remaining keys are up for sale. Anyone who wants one, please PM.
Not to worry bro. You did what an actual forum member should do. Yes really sad some didn't keep up with their words. Well its because of people like you we love being in this forum. Not to worry bro, your keys will be gone in no time. Its my faith, else there are few left like me who is always there to help fellow members out. If not sold within few days time, i'll buy 50% of what's left with you. Helping each other out, i guess the forum's basic moto is that.. And will try my best to achieve that.

Guys be matured. If you cannot pay then dont commit. At one point you complain about no GO deals and when you get something like this you backout. No accepted at any cost.

Op, henceforth take advance and only then buy the keys and for somebody peeping in middle, make it clear that the key will be charged as per dollar value on current market rate. Else you will be at loss.

@Vasishta.Sushant Planning to purchase 1 key but have a doubt, You said "This is the lifetime/ perpetual license and will come with updates for 3 years."
What happens after 3 years, will the key not work on updated versions and will have to be used on older versions?

@Vasishta.Sushant Planning to purchase 1 key but have a doubt, You said "This is the lifetime/ perpetual license and will come with updates for 3 years."
What happens after 3 years, will the key not work on updated versions and will have to be used on older versions?
You can continue to use the key for the lifetime/ perpetually but you won't get updates after 3 years from the date of activation.

Like Sushant said.. it's a perpetual license just that you have official update support for 3 years.

It's still worth it because IDM had been constantly updated by the developers and has amazing support

This sucks. Remaining people should pay immediately. OP should have taken advance and then buy the keys. feelsbad

As said by others, you will get updates for 3 years and continue using that version lifetime. however, if you have lifetime license, they give you the option to buy new version at discounted rates once your 3 years get completed

@Vasishta.Sushant please don't count me in, using free download manager and happy for now. Sorry

Not to be advertising for IDM or anything.. but I was doing the same earlier till I realised IDM was simply better than FDM.. for some reason FDM was difficult to configure file handling with Chrome.. got tired of it.

Not a problem. Would have appreciated if you could have responded earlier. Will remove your name from the list.
Earlier? I think you are mistaking me for someone else, I've shown interest today at 10.45 am and replied you at 2.52 pm about being not able to purchase.... infact I never committed that I will purchase...

Earlier? I think you are mistaking me for someone else, I've shown interest today at 10.45 am and replied you at 2.52 pm about being not able to purchase.... infact I never committed that I will purchase...
Sorry. My bad. I did confuse you with one of the people who showed interest earlier.

@Vasishta.Sushant Dude if you got deals other than IDM then lemme know. Would be interested.

Also, I havent yet tested the idm key as I will do sop on 1st Oct so it becomes easy for me for license management. Hope it wont be an issue for the key.

Don't see any issue with the key. Let me know (or IDM) directly, in case you get into any issue.

And I ain't a seller buddy. Just a forum user like you are. Just got little too philanthropic and got screwed a bit. I am sure someone can organize a GO for any other software which everyone would want to own. I don't think I'd want to organize any other go. It demands too much of time investment.

Back