Group Buy - OFFICE 365 Home subscription

Do you get a physical card with 6 codes? or do you use the same code again and again? Please elaborate on the process if possible..
its being sold 1 year only , you buy it 5 times . You get 5 different codes . You enter them one by one and get 5 years MS Office 365 subscription

its being sold 1 year only , you buy it 5 times . You get 5 different codes . You enter them one by one and get 5 years MS Office 365 subscription
Wait so this one purchase has 1 code or 5 codes? I thought this has 5 codes and you can use them in same account and it stacks..

Wait so this one purchase has 1 code or 5 codes? I thought this has 5 codes and you can use them in same account and it stacks..
are u pulling my leg ????
One of above purchase has 1 code only

are u pulling my leg ????
One of above purchase has 1 code only
It says 6 users man. I read a link where it said its usable as 6 different codes. Basically you apply it 5 times to your account it adds for 5 yrs.

It says 6 users man. I read a link where it said its usable as 6 different codes. Basically you apply it 5 times to your account it adds for 5 yrs.
Nopes. You get only one code for 1 year of subscription. Once you activate it, you will be able to share your subscription with 5 other members.
Post automatically merged:

If you need 5 years of subscription, you need to buy 5 codes, and then activate each of them. Everyone in your group will also be able to use their office subscription for 5 years. That is why we formed groups here in TE and bought the codes.

Nopes. You get only one code for 1 year of subscription. Once you activate it, you will be able to share your subscription with 5 other members.
Post automatically merged:

If you need 5 years of subscription, you need to buy 5 codes, and then activate each of them. Everyone in your group will also be able to use their office subscription for 5 years. That is why we formed groups here in TE and bought the codes.
Thanks for the clear answer.

Sorry to post this in the wrong thread, but I am looking to buy a lifetime license of IDM. Are there any Group Buy threads going on currently? Or is anyone willing to sell a product key they purchased in the previous sale?

I am new to this site, so I don't think I have the necessary reputation to organize a group buy on my own. Will appreciate your help. Thanks

Back