Group Order amd ryzen 3500x

New GO
Amd Ryzen 4650g tray cpu with oem fan
Rs,14,600.00 + tax
Sh extra

3 yr warranty z with gst bill.
amd-ryzen-logo-wallpaper-scaled-1-1024x576-1.jpg

This is an 4th renoir APU, wont work on a320, b350, x370 board.

Last edited:
Taking orders now, delivery will start from tuesday onwards. Direct billing. Direct payment.

48 nos will be allocated

Last edited:
@chetansha

From search & title this thread found as GO for Ryzen 3500x

for Better response (Renoir processor) I think you should satrt new Thread/Go with Amd Ryzen 4650g Title

Why not an apu ?
I did try for cpu, no response. And certain members don't respond to DM.
I use a dedicated GPU, so don't need the iGPU in the APU.

I guess, retailers aren't responding because AMD hasn't officially revealed the CPU's yet. Just 2 more weeks.

I use a dedicated GPU, so don't need the iGPU in the APU.

I guess, retailers aren't responding because AMD hasn't officially revealed the CPU's yet. Just 2 more weeks.
Apu have an niche market, for ppl like me who dont need gpu's, that translates to lower investment (no gpu, no need higher psu), mid level or entry level boards.

Fyi, i am still using asus m4a88t-m board with athlon x2 240 cpu eith 6gb ram ( after i sold an a10-7800k and asus crossblade ranger board here on forum)
Then i used 3200g with asrock b450 pro 4 board for couple of days, which i bought just to see the performance of ryzen apu.
So apu have a huge market

Does the 4650G has the same iGPU performance as 4750G? I've read it has 15-20% gains over the 3400G, that isn't a significant jump IMO.

Does the 4650G has the same iGPU performance as 4750G? I've read it has 15-20% gains over the 3400G, that isn't a significant jump IMO.
The 4th gen target is the 2nd gen apu owners (2200g and 2400g with b350 a320 board) as first gen gets 3 years or more older now, many professional companies would be disposing off the first gen comps and go in for 4th gen from hp etc

Back