Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my perfumes today - great packing.

Just one question. My Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male came minus a cap. Is that how you sent it?

Just one question. My Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male came minus a cap. Is that how you sent it?
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male , doesn't come with a cap, its with a clip like lock. (which is to be pulled out to use the sprayer).
Check the images in net

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male , doesn't come with a cap, its with a clip like lock. (which is to be pulled out to use the sprayer).
Check the images in net

You mean this?

Le Male - Eau de Toilette Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male - Purchase online

Mine came without anything in there -
wp000444.jpg

^^ Yes. It comes with a lock as shown in the link you posted.
As what you got is a tester, they may not have provided it. TS is the one who can confirm the same.

Only the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male comes without a cap, Rest all the tester bottles come with a cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Got the bottle, must say very fast shipping.
The bottle was very well packaged but yet there was a leakage and the cap was loose. In fact the cap doesn't sit sealed properly at all. Now I have used ADG for many many years and I know this fragrance very well. It has been used since its launch by someone or the other in my family and this is what I am seeing for the first time. Also the top notes don't feel 100% the same as the retail version. There is a very minor difference in fragrance. I suspect that both these discrepancies are due to the fact that this is a tester. For those who are buying these fragrances for the first time, I recommend this deal wholeheartedly as the sheer value for money is unbeatable by anything in the market, but those who are connoisseurs I'd advise them to expect a difference of 1-2% in the over all notes of the fragrances and the finish of the bottles.

Sorry for the leakage, I'm assuming that happened in transit. And the bottle cap should not have a problem like that. If you are unhappy with the bottle you can send it back and I will have a different ADG bottle shipped to you. I am not to sure on the difference in the top note, But there can be a difference in the concentration sometimes (nothing major). That too since it is a tester the quality control on the bottles is not as high as the ones that are boxed from the company. Thats why maybe you see the minute difference.

PS. Anyone who is interested in the Watches and Handbags GO. Please Pm me your email IDs, I will email you the details. :)

Only the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male comes without a cap, Rest all the tester bottles come with a cap.

Ok, that settles it then I guess. A big thanks for introducing perfumes to me (never could muster up the courage to buy expensive perfumes). Even after only using it for 2 days, I think I am going to become a hardcore user.

Good job on organizing the entire thing so smoothly!

Received mine also :yahoo: though had to follow up with courier guys and had to give them some peace :bleh:.

Feedback and itrader rating given :).

Hugo Boss Classic (M) (150ml) – 2100rs *FS* - 1 Nos.

PM me the details.

Also PM'd you for the same.

Payment made. PM'd you. Kindly confirm and acknowledge. PM me the Shipping details as soon as you receive the payment.

Thanks.

A suggestion, looking at the size, why dont you use Google form to collect all the details?
If you wish, i can make a simple format for you.
Would ease your life a lot.

1 CK Euphoria (100ml) - 1900rs for me! I am guessing this is only for women. Looks like this http://www.perfume2order.com/Perfume/386/0/ /CALVIN_KLEIN/EUPHORIA.html

Let me know :)

Yes it is, Ill confirm your order. Check PM for details.

:(Ok this is really frustrating what happened to my shipping........? :(

Check PM.

A suggestion, looking at the size, why dont you use Google form to collect all the details?
If you wish, i can make a simple format for you.
Would ease your life a lot.

YES PLEASE! that will be very helpful for me :D

Rivunited, Tired of sending PM's to you. I haven't received my package yet. Can you please give an exact date...sat...Mon...Tue...this is going on and on. Of course few people have received but you said today your friend will deliver for Bangalore guys. It's OK if there are any issues but can you please give an approximate date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back