Group Order: Premium Perfumes sold DIRT CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally out of money (still in college :p).
will surely contact you later if the offer is still available.
Great job mate for this thread.

No problem man.. just helping fellow TE'rs out :)

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

could you let me know the location??? as in which city. might be interested :)

I am located in Mumbai. Pickup service available for people in Mumbai. Other cities it will be shipped.

Great, please confirm me for :
- one bottle of Davidoff Coolwater.
- one bottle Dior Fehrenheit (Men) (100ml)

will add to the confirmed list.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Do they have their lids? Are they previously used for testing or something?

They come with everything the original bottle comes with minus the box. so no problem. All never been used.

@Rivunited: Are you absolutely sure these are authentic bottles? There is an eBay dealer who has a decent rating by far and sells testers but the feedback has been mixed. Some folks were complaining that these were rejects.

I just got hold of a Mont Blanc Starwalker last week for 3.7k from a local lifestyle outlet but this was boxed and sealed, imported by Baccarose. A tester for 1.7k sounds too good to be true! If you are absolutely sure, these are authentic bottles, I''ll take something. But do confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Dior dune for the lady in addition to the miyake plz
Thanks

Added to the Confirm list :)

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Rivunited: Are you absolutely sure these are authentic bottles? There is an eBay dealer who has a decent rating by far and sells testers but the feedback has been mixed. Some folks were complaining that these were rejects.

I just got hold of a Mont Blanc Starwalker last week for 3.7k from a local lifestyle outlet but this was boxed and sealed, imported by Baccarose. A tester for 1.7k sounds too good to be true! If you are absolutely sure, these are authentic bottles, I''ll take something. But do confirm.

I have been using them for a while now.. I keep buying Armani ADG and Chrome from him.. never had any problems..
The price is so low as the perfumes are ordered in bulk from dubai and sent here. So u can expect prices either at par or cheaper than dubai.
but there is always the option to have it exchanged or sent back if u are dis-satisfied. So it should not be an issue. Just make sure you don't use it if you are having it sent back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back