Gskill PC8800 1100Mhz 4GB DDR2 | OCZ Reapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anish-

I am using those 2 ugly words no seller wants to hear- "backing out". :(

I sincerely want to buy these but for-

(1) I really don't need any more DDR2 stuff and am already in the process of clearing out existing DDR2 RAM kits and mobos but this kit was just too droolworthy as per specs, local warranty and price, esp considering the price you paid for it just a couple of months back.

Hence posted impulsively.

(2) I had/have some important purchases lined up and have already squandered some money last few weeks buying pen drives, usb cables and what not junk and went a lil low on cash due to prior commitments that were not accounted for yet. :ashamed:

(3) I had forgotten about Raksha Bandhan too and am a bit more poorer than i had expected. :p

All the best for a quick and fast sale- great kit imho and only 2 months old and locally bought- will miss not being able to buy it for sure. :)

if i get that mad urge to buy again, i just may buy these but do not hold for me.

Will these Gskill ram work fine at stock in Gigabyte EP45 UD3L which has support for 1066Mhz ram,if yes then please hold this for me for 2-3 hrs and ill let you know by then.thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back