GSKILL Value ram DDR3 2gb 1333mhz NEW BRAND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Product on sale : Gksill Value ram 1333mhz DDR3 2gb BRAND NEW (Sealed)

SOLD... Awaiting delivery to buyer.. Payment received

Purchase Date : 12/12/2011

Store : Primeabgb

Warranty : New, so full warranty.

Mumbai buyers preferred. No shipping outside mumbai.

Reason : My Customer refused a 2gb ram, now needs a 4gb one.

Images attached.. Sorry for crappy image

591484ee8bb1d74406.jpg

^^ On hold for you... I can ship it to you if you wish too at the same price.. Would incur a slight loss for me which I am ready to bear.

Why to incur a loss, tell me the location of iimkaush, if anywhere on harbour line from chembur till sanpada, can do a drop on your behalf. Ditto for ghatkopar to sion. if on western line, ask for help from gatekeeper.

@ Vivek : Thanks for the heads up... imkaush has agreed to get it shipped to him at 550+ courier charges :)

@ Imkaush : Will ship it today in the evening.. You can pay me tomorrow after I give you the final price including shipping which will be less than 600/-

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Imkaush... Shipped... Courier docket copy PMed... Bank details forwarded...

@chiragsthakur: Cash Deposited....will be reflected by tomorrow(max) :) ....receipt PMed...awaiting delivery.... :hap5:

Thanks for the quick shipment....

Payment received :).. Itrust left... Notify me when you receive the shipment, after that I will ask the mods to close the thread ....

Not received the shipment from DTDC yet.... it's showing OUT FOR DELIVERY since morning! :mad:

The franchisee phone number is constantly busy..... I have mailed them now... waiting for reply..... :(

imkaush said:
Not received the shipment from DTDC yet.... it's showing OUT FOR DELIVERY since morning! :mad:

The franchisee phone number is constantly busy..... I have mailed them now... waiting for reply..... :(

Don't worry you will get it soon, if not at your door step, they will call you & ask to collect same from their office/franchisee near to your place.

Talked with the local DTDC incharge......the delivery boy had too many shipments so could not deliver mine... :p

It will be delivered tomorrow by 3pm.... I was curious because of the OUT FOR DELIVERY status... :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Received the ram.....Awesome packing done by chiragsthakur.....Here is a pic with the ram unboxed.....:O:clapping::goodjob:

BTW...installed the ram and already updated CPU-Z link in my siggy.....:rolleyes::eek:hyeah:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back