GTA 4 - Original Game Unused but opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

mav2000

Skilled
Absolutly brand new, bought it by mistake as I thought my first set disc 1 was corrupted. Turned out to be my brand new sumsung DVD drive which was reading only CD's. SO anyone interested in Bangalore please send me a PM. Please note this is brand new.

Attachments

• 31012009013.jpg
    31012009013.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 218

i am having lots of issues with the *ahem* copy....graphic...

The gfx is not loading or dropped after a distance....if i load the game..at the point the gfx be ok..i move it goes away...i have no idea...

In this copy will it act like that???...

I dont think so, also you will be able to easily get the latest updates as ell as support. I am using the same thing and no issues. You can check my config if required.

ok then its fine with me. I will ship it out to you MTG. Let me know your add by PM and will find out the shipping charges.

jerin said:

i am having lots of issues with the *ahem* copy....graphic...

The gfx is not loading or dropped after a distance....if i load the game..at the point the gfx be ok..i move it goes away...i have no idea...

In this copy will it act like that???...

dude y u get the ahem copy when the original is available for such a decent price.I have the original and no issues at all;) .

You can try the razor911 crack for ur ahem copy;)

Ok i might buy it from u cuz the Arun p deal might not work out ...he need deposited or transfered money...but i don have HDFC TFT enabled ...just submitted the form ,,,,so will take some time to activate..is ur COD offer for Navi Mumbai ppl ?......I live in Navi Mumbai ......CBD Belapur.....could u ship it to me and pm me the total wat i would hve to pay?

Cant do COD out of bangalore my friend, let me know if you can do online transfer then we can surely work out soemthing.

cant do an online transfer till 2 days dats wed and thur......than 2 working days for it to be done ...so 4 days in total..which bank r u in...i could deposit if its close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back