GTA V PC - Looking for Crews/Members/Players from India.

Maybe its cause I dont have a soundcard and using speakers. Anyway, its not a big deal. Just have to keep it on high.

Meanwhile, really enjoying the game. The sunsets/sunrises in the rural parts are just beautiful. The performance is also pretty stable now. I find the driving to be way better with a controller. Also, already had the mandatory "annoying flying mission". Every GTA has to have it. R* never miss to put that in. :mad:

Hey guys.. just received the physical copy from amazon yesterday.. just had about half an hour of hands on till now .. and the games seems awesome..

installation was no hiccup but took time (similar to just copying 8 gb dvds multiplied by 7) .. i was installing at 2 in the night all drowsy but excited.. after installation and activation, i sign in to social club and Lo. another 5 gb of patch download from the internet.. just left it to download and went to sleep.. morning when i turned on the monitor, I just smiled. there was the small GTA window with the message, GTA V is ready to play.

heeeee..

first intro mission was awesome.. cut scenes were quite thrilling unlike older GTA's where high adrenaline moments in cut scenes combined with missions didnt really pump up the blood pressure that much..

looking for some online group fun now..

how to measure the FPS?? any ingame thing or external software like fraps ?

I am playing with the R7260x, AMD FX-6350, 8 GB RAM.. had to turn down texture resolution and anisotropic filtering down a couple of notches to get a smooth frame rate..video memory of 2 GB is definitely less for this game, and anyone building a new system I'd strongly recommend getting atleast a 4 GB card if you're one of those who like high resolution textures that the game has to offer. and they're truly awesome. the game was playable early with the default benchmark settings but tuning the quality few notches down made the keystrokes and mouse movements much more responsive and free of the slight lag and mouse lazy trailing behaviour.

guys, anyone playing GTA online??? I am looking for friends to have some group support.. make a gang[DOUBLEPOST=1429864944][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guys when you are playing, then lets add each other and hit up some fun online. Missions, Races, heist and all.
My Steam ID (URI) : steamcommunity.com/id/itspriyank
Social Club ID: GammaLazeR
hey dude.. make sure to add me whenever you're playing..
Social Club ID: mickeyracer911[DOUBLEPOST=1429865023][/DOUBLEPOST]got a few archenemies i'd like to take care of.. i manage to bust em up quite a few times but they normally roam around in groups of 2 and have much better guns than mine as of now..[DOUBLEPOST=1429865055][/DOUBLEPOST]what time do you normally play?

I don't have any fixed time though but usually play in the evening around 4-6 pm and in morning 10-11 am.

oh great. .both times inaccessible to me except for tuesdays.. .. make sure to find me if you're ever playing in the night after 10... on tuesdays maybe even early mornings at 8

Add me too ... caldaster ... i will try to be online during weekends ... more on witcher than GTA now.
Maybe we 4 can set-up some timings and do some heists together. level 20 online.

I would love to play the game and join the online fun...but the game is too expensive on PC for me right now!

Keep checking GMG and Nuuvem for regional prices, they are often much lesser. I got mine from GMG China for $23, but they now have increased that price.

Keep checking GMG and Nuuvem for regional prices, they are often much lesser. I got mine from GMG China for $23, but they now have increased that price.
Ooh neat. Didn't think of that! Thanks :)
Err...but how does one order from there? Online only?

Back