Guess Who's (not) back!?!?!

Ferrari have confirmed seven-time World Champion Michael Schumacher will make a sensational return to Formula One to stand in for Felipe Massa for the rest of the season.

German driving legend Schumacher still works for Ferrari as an advisor, but after Massa's shocking injury in Hungary he will now get back behind the wheel once again.

Schumacher has some time to prepare as the F1 season takes a summer break, but he should once again line up on the grid at the European Grand Prix in Valencia on August 23.

"The most important thing first: thanks God, all news concerning Felipe are positive. I wish him all the best again," Schumacher said.

"I was meeting this afternoon with Stefano Domenicali and Luca di Montezemolo and together we decided that I will prepare myself to take the place of Felipe.

"Though it is true that the chapter Formula 1 has been closed for me since long and completely, it is also true that for loyalty reasons to the team I cannot ignore that unfortunate situation. But as the competitor I am, I also very much look forward to facing this challenge."

Link - > Schumacher to make F1 return - Planet-F1 News - from planet-f1.com

finally think i'll watch F1 again :D damn i never watched F1 this year other than first 2 races and monaco :p

Kimi still seems drunk, Mclaren is on the surge so watch out for Lewis. It will be MEGA cause Schumi's car isn't that good and it will be fun watching him muscle his way across the field.

SAD News: BMW is pulling out of F1

well thats great news i hope they improve the car too in the 3 weeks time before they race.

on another news BMW is going to quit F1 after this season.

Back