Video H265/HEVC Android Box

What were the customs duty charges?[DOUBLEPOST=1526877323][/DOUBLEPOST]I was expecting Mi box in India soon after MI Tv but disappointed...

Need to know any other better Android Boxes with latest specs in similar price or cheaper? 3GB & 32 GB must with latest Android OS.
Sorry for delayed reply. No Customs, Arrived directly to my home.

Sorry for delayed reply. No Customs, Arrived directly to my home.
No problem bro...

I went through one review of beelink gt1 ultimate android 7 where he told the picture quality is bit on darker side compared to others. So later on started fresh search & came across chigztech reviews & according to his charts beelink gt1 ultimate stands nowhere.
See here..

http://www.webunit.co.uk/TVBOXES/charts/images/tvbox2018.png

I have almost shortlisted h96pro plus 3gb 32gb Android 7.1 from AliExpress via AliExpress standard free shipping@ just short of 5k but worried about customs duty. On gearbest and banggood it's costly.

Since last few weeks I am busy with work and also in shortlisting some open box offers of av receiver and bookshelf or floor standing speakers.

Will be getting it as soon I finalize my first proper AV set up.

Last edited:
Is it same as M8S Pro L version or is it the replacement of Mi TV Box 3 ?

This is 905x which is direct competition with Mi TV Box 3 if it supports all DRM stuff

https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_009336371829.html?wid=1433363

Experienced members, please share your opinion.

ihLi1nh.jpg

Just placed an order for Mi Box 3 on aliexpress.. Estimated delivery times are being shown as 18~28 days..
Will it really take that long?
Also anyone from bangalore have any experience with ordering something similar? were there customs charges on it?

Just placed an order for Mi Box 3 on aliexpress.. Estimated delivery times are being shown as 18~28 days..
Will it really take that long?
Also anyone from bangalore have any experience with ordering something similar? were there customs charges on it?

I recently bought Mi Box 3 from Aliexpress from this store but now they remove the product from their listing - no custom no hassle, product arrive nicely.

Below is the proof

n6RZXC4.jpg

Running Amazon Prime Video Nvidia Shield TV App at UHD Resolution

bdH48mS.jpg

Does Mi Box receive updates in India ? Did you bought the English / International version ? Does the stores specify it ?

Yes, Mi Box receives the update in India - Immediately got update notification Andriod 8 but I kept continue Android 7 Android 6 out-of-the-box version couple of days...then update it.
Yes, This is the English / International / Global Version.
Yes, seller/stores clearly specify in their listing.

Last edited:
Does Mi Box receive updates in India ? Did you bought the English / International version ? Does the stores specify it ?

I bought this one - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...438.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.33b54c4dXQRBV6
It says global version so I guess it should be English.
Regarding updates, I have been doing some googling about it and it seems like they have just released the android 8 update for it. But there are multiple reports of it making the device slower and buggier.
Hence I plan to stick with the android 6 which I hope comes in the box.
Later when they release a stable patch, I will upgrade.

Back