Has TATA DoCoMo stopped?

Sumit05

Adept
Has docomo stopped its service because i m not able to recharge.Here in my area the retailers are saying they have stopped recharging docomo.Are all docomo users facing this? Till now no official conformation from Docomo.Share your thoughts.

I have two sims of Docomo, both are working are fine, if you have read the news in the last week Tata has declared that they are shifting all their Telecom Spectrum and customers to Airtel, so it should takes few months to complete this transfer.

In the mean time, you can recharge on tatadocomo.com, Paytm etc. It is obvious that most of the small recharge guys will stop supporting Docomo products as they are shifting the assets and customers to Airtel but the Official Tata Docomo stores are still open and working

how much time will it take for shifting to Airtel ?
anyone experience slow speeds on docomo wifi dongle ?

Mod Edit: Please avoid SMS lingo

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone knows how to contact Tata CC? None of the numbers work.[DOUBLEPOST=1510139823][/DOUBLEPOST]Ironically, their numbers for getting new connections is active....

Last edited:
Tata indicom CDMA working for me in Mumbai yesterday .
Not my primary phone .. so was reading this thread and decided to check my CDMA number was still active . All fine until yesterday .
PS
Did not make any calls though. Just checked my balance by dialling 12527 and all seemed ok .

Back