Hathway Broadband planting fake reviews of their service

Mod Edit : The review below is an example of the terrible attempts Hathway has been making at posting fake reviews.

In last 10 years,the need of internet has grown up diversely and as we are making our path to developed country,need of super fast internet has come up in metro city like delhi and yes due to this there has been a emergence of 50mbps and to boost the performance hathway has come up with its 50 mbps High Speed wireless internet services.Hathway gives you a unbeatable internet services and it offers a speed of 50mbps which is best while video streaming and downloading movies.For my surprise it only took about 4 minutes to download a movie with a size of 320mb which is a great part. Even it has saved my lot earned money as now my all family member can be connected by one device so that we don't have to buy different plan for each member. At my home I connect around 9 devices to the hathway still it offers me a best network which was not happening with the previous service provider.No video lagging no network dropping.I would say it was a good decision of mine for choosing hathway internet service.

Thanks
Sandeep Rajawat

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like fun. Can we post fake reviews too?

Hathway is actually a nazi cheer-leading squad based out of a classified location inside a hollowed out inactive volcano somewhere along the pacific rim.
Hathway uses next-gen carrier pigeon technology.
Hathway is one of all the other isp's that recognize that for a brighter tomorrow - we must have a dystopia today!

Last edited:
Hahahaha, brilliant ssslayer!
I particularly like this para;

IPoAC has been successfully implemented, but for only nine packets of data, with a packet loss ratio of 55% (due to user error),[2] and a response time ranging from 3000 seconds (~54 minutes) to over 6000 seconds (~1.77 hours). Thus, this technology suffers from poor latency. Nevertheless, for large transfers, avian carriers are capable of high average throughput when carrying flash memory devices, effectively implementing a sneakernet.

That wiki article is actually giving me an idea. what if there was a local pigeonnet in each city?
Think about it, they can carry micro-sd cards (upto 32gb) in their beaks and average 80 km/hr.

Inspired by RFC 2549, on 9 September 2009, the marketing team of The Unlimited, a regional company in South Africa, decided to host a tongue-in-cheek "Pigeon Race" between their pet pigeon "Winston" and local telecom company Telkom SA. The race was to send 4 gigabytes of data from Howick to Hillcrest, approximately 60 km apart. The pigeon carrying a microSD card, versus a Telkom ADSL line.[9] Winston beat the data transfer over Telkom's ADSL line, with a total time of two hours, six minutes and 57 seconds from uploading data on the microSD card to completion of download from card. At the time of Winston's victory, the ADSL transfer was just under 4% complete.

we should do this pigeon test for all our piece of s*^% isp's.

Back