Hathway Rs. 349 broadband plan offers unlimited downloads at 50Mbps speeds

tufel

Adept
Hathway Rs. 349 broadband plan offers unlimited downloads at 50Mbps speeds | Tech News

hathway_hyderabad_broadband_plans_1543583956584.jpg

It is safe to assume, the highest value above is monthly, 2nd highest is on half year payment & lowest on Yearly payment. Blast, Gold, Value.

Hathway Marketing guys are prolly newbie's, confusing people.

@swatkats but subscription charges for 6 months & 1 year are also given in the table
(they do not tally with our assumptions !)

Why confuse more, call on 040-6698-9898 & tell them you need an connection near to Yashoda hospital lane, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500082,

Ask them for plan details --- Clearly, Outgoing calls Free only na!! :p

@swatkats How would you rate Hathway's reliability in Hyderabad? I stay near Dilsukhnagar area.
I would like to wait for a month or so.. Before going for Hathway.

I heard they're merging Hathway in to Jio FTTH after few months. Jio management is taking time to set up things in hathway up to mark!!

No BS offer.

Hathway is offering 1,000GB of data. 50Mbps Plan is HERO and 100Mbps is FREEDOM.

Rs. 499+GST /Month - 50 or 100 Mbps speeds - 1,000Gb data > 3Mbps after that - 6/12 Months subscription only in Hyderabad.

Never had that good experience with hathway, gave me nightmares when i used their set top box service, it would sometimes work and most of the time not, and trying to get someone to fix it was something else. But damn it was cheap af. Moved to tatasky back in 2015 tho, way more expensive but service was brilliant, there were no cuts, no problems it was great. And what the hell i thought that hathway went bankrupt.

yeah hathway always felt fraudulent - remember many years ago when Zee was in the broadband/cable business - hathway used to run CAT5 cables to provide 10Mbps - lol! (clever sure but dodgy and duct-tape solution)

Never had that good experience with hathway, gave me nightmares when i used their set top box service, it would sometimes work and most of the time not, and trying to get someone to fix it was something else. But damn it was cheap af. Moved to tatasky back in 2015 tho, way more expensive but service was brilliant, there were no cuts, no problems it was great. And what the hell i thought that hathway went bankrupt.
Yes their STB was super cheapo...for some 300 bucks all channels. But many times the connectivity used to be down esp. at peak periods like matches and movies.
Fed up and went for tatasky.

Just to add, used their STB subscription free for 3+ yrs without any payment as their payment person forgot to come at my house to collect the fee and someone in background kept recharging our account only ghost knows who ;) but seems it was accidentally kept on without any recharge as when
One fine day the signal went permanently, I went to theor office and they said there is outstanding amount running into some 12k and I made a story and the person himself suggested forget it and don't recharge opt for dth services. :p

Last edited:
Got a call from a Hathway executive a few days back. Asked me to take their 50 Mbps plan (Rs. 499 per month IIRC). I Inquired about the FUP. At first, he was evasive, telling me that there is no FUP, but on probing him further, said there is a daily 20GB FUP after which the speeds will be reduced.

You Hyderabadis and southees are lucky... Wonder why isps suck in Mumbai and pune I mean why cant the same isps have those plans here as well even though they charge a premium.
Imho isp plans across India should be same.

Just to add, used their STB subscription free for 3+ yrs without any payment as their payment person forgot to come at my house to collect the fee and someone in background kept recharging our account only ghost knows who ;) but seems it was accidentally kept on without any recharge as when
One fine day the signal went permanently, I went to theor office and they said there is outstanding amount running into some 12k and I made a story and the person himself suggested forget it and don't recharge opt for dth services. :p

Had the pleasure of MTNL broadband in Delhi back in 2005 ish. Opted for 2mbps limted plan but month later changed to 512 something kbps unlimted one. Got 2mbps speeds unlimited for 2+ years. Someone forgot to downgrade the speed lol.

Back