Hathway Rs. 349 broadband plan offers unlimited downloads at 50Mbps speeds

Using hathway since 2 years, i had problem only once (Billing problem), other than that, down time is very rare, and fixed usually in few hours. Me from Hyderabad, 50mbps, 1200 gb FUP and 2600/- for six months
;)

Last edited:
Using hathway since 2 years, i had problem only once (Billing problem), other than that, down time is very rare, and fixed usually in few hours. Me from Hyderabad, 50mbps, 1200 gb FUP and 2600/- for six months
;)
thats cheap plan, i am paying 4453 for 6 months and 200gb/month

Got a call from a Hathway executive a few days back. Asked me to take their 50 Mbps plan (Rs. 499 per month IIRC). I Inquired about the FUP. At first, he was evasive, telling me that there is no FUP, but on probing him further, said there is a daily 20GB FUP after which the speeds will be reduced.
That is why never buy unlimited from Hathway, best is FUP plan, i get 1200gb per month, it has no daily cap.

hathway may be good in Hyderabad/Bangalore (as Rs.349/- plan)..

but here in Mumbai... they just have one Motto ... LOOT MUMBAI (people) as much as possible.

You never know when they reduce (Speed, allowed bandwidth & some time even reduce balance days)...

and once you lodge complaint, then they fix all (speed/bandwidth.days etc) and then reply... Sir all is correct from our end and if you found any issue kindly send us screen shot... and once you send their CHEATING screenshot then forget about any reply.... don't even care to close complaint ticket if you caught them red handed..... very shameless people

..even their Nodal Officer tell you tons of lies with sugar coated voice...

NEVER TUST any offer (via sms/whatsapp/phone call) from Hathway, no matter how tempting it sound to you (as they are going to provide you for 10-15 days only), so .. always insist on offer via Email only and pay only after email received by you and found are correct....

Last edited:
It all depends on the local operator. I was using Hathway in Mumbai and didn't have any issues with speed, though the connection would go down for a day in a month. The biggest issue is that their technical team is off on weekends and the connection happens to go down around that time for some reason. Even then, they would at least turn up first thing in the morning on Monday.

Their billing and customer care departments are among the worst and close service requests without even bothering to respond. They keep on denying the existence of cheaper plans unless you press them which is frankly ridiculous. However, their robocalling is the worst and even after blocking nearly 20 numbers, I would still get calls from new numbers along with the injected reminder pop-ups on Indian websites.

If you are using it in Mumbai, then I would suggest that you specifically ask for the Rs. 588.2 plan for 50 Mbps/1000 GB, for which you actually get 60 Mbps and 1.2 TB per month. Also, they run a 3+1 month offer sometimes, so try to check for that. It is perhaps still more than other cities but the best option among the known broadband providers.

I talk with my local Hathway operator Guy and he told that they are only allow (By Hathway) to make sure if user paid for, then connection need to provide and if there is any line broken or any issue with connection due to Cable Fault that should be taken care of.

All other things take care (CONTROLLED) by Central hathway office (may be at andheri) like (Speed, allowed bandwidth , balance days, offers, renewal, FUP/Capping/Reduction etc.)

reliable for me for past 5-6 years, just not liking their plan pricing
I took their connection on 19th Sept. Everything was fine for first week but since then every night the connection goes out for like 20-30 seconds between 11 pm and midnight. I wonder why this keeps happening. 30 secs isn't much but more than enough to kill my CS sessions.

Hathway totally depends on the local operator I guess. I only have few seconds of down time every month and get 120 Mbps on my 100 Mbps plan, so can't really complain, especially as I have to pay just over 600 a month for this whereas pricing for others is even more ridiculous.

Stay away from Hathway, sales person offer me Rs.350/- each month plan but ask me to pay for 12 months, and also suggest that if I do not get service from local service provider/team then do not blame hathway... his work get over as soon as I pay him and he sent me digital receipt and plan information.

And (I experineced since last 12 month) then Local team will make sure that you will not get service as per plan and after 2-3 month, you will forget about a year plan and sift to new service provider..

Nice strategy by Hathway to charge 4200/- for 12 months & then make subscriber life like hell and force him to shift in 3 months, so in actual you pay Rs.4200/- for 3 months.. easy calculation

Back