have BSNL stopped night unlimited?

coolplay

Disciple
exactly at night 11.pm my BB 5OO internet connection gets disconnected for the past 5 days.it works well in the day. anybody experiencing the same problem.

longlife said:
For the last 15 days, u cannot download at a very good u used to download at night, but during the day spped is okay.

I have the same experience for the past few days.. If this continues, its back to airtel!

HI

I am using the BSNL and no problem. Just two days before I downloaded VISTA @ 225K speed. So, it all depends about your exchange and number of connections to the server. Your distance from exchange etc!

They haven't stopped this facility. You can log on to portal and check that your free use hours are not calculated!.

There must be some trojan in your system which exactly stops from operating or downloading further.

Check your system first!

It has become a nighmare in Night Unlimited..............

Other times it is ok.................

If BSNL does not stop cheating...........

I will surrender..................

Well...So such issues for me in bangalore....
I have been downloading the usual 3.8-3.9 GB during the night time.... (2.02am to 7:58am)....
getting 200-210 KBps....:) ....though 250 would'nt hurt

What should be the SNR for the upload and download streams for the connection to be stable ... ??
I have a joint in my Telephone Connection and get 6.2 on downstream and 22 on upstream ... is this fine ??
My net is not working for the past three days .... DSL line is stable but cannot browse ...
The internet glow gets off ... comes up and when i open a site its off again..

well, 6dB is normally accepted as enough headroom to make the link reliable, but some lines need more than 10dB...to make the connection more reliable the snr margin should be ideally above 12dB...anything below 10dB will result in frequent disconnections and unreliable connection in terms of speed...so get ur line checked by a linesman and get it redone...alternatively you can change your modulation type to "multimode" or "g.dmt"...these modulation modes show better snr margins as compared to "adsl2+"...

Back