Hayai Broadband is Fake!

Do you think Hayai broadband is Fake?

• Total voters

swatkats

Skilled
After the Investigation done by TelecomTalk in 2011 and His claims were found to be Fake.
He comes Back Claiming that He has a ISP License for which I showed a latest License List of Department of Telecom Latest list and Even Challenged him to Prove with an RTI to the Department of Telecom(DOT).

The Following conversation on Technenclave can be found here:

http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/check-out-hayai-in-a-potentially-revolutionary-new-isp.72082/page-4
I'm Not going to Dig whatever He has said since 2009, Then He will say "Things have Changed a lot Even He has tried to Escape Few Question where users asked him to provide Bill copies and Asked him to provide Service Tax Number HERE

LET THE USER DECIDE IF HE's GENUINE OR FAKE. HOW CAN HE ASSUME WITHOUT PRODUCING EVEN A BILL??

IN 2010:

I have an ISP license of Class-A Recognized by DOT.

C9JiMia.png

IN 15-SEPT-2013:

When Asked does Hayai Broadband has an ISP license. YES was the answer
YTvWpWj.jpg

NOW Changes Story on 18- SEPT-2013 :
90g41rV.png

dSKNbcC.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HE CLAIMS TO HAVE OWNED IP ADDRESS BLOCK - FAILS TO REVEAL IT.

XFDW5x3.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His Whole fake History can be found Here on the Other Forum
- http://broadbandforum.co/topic/53283-past-posts-of-mgcarley-on-this-forum/
- Company Launched on 26-OCT-11: http://broadbandforum.co/topic/53089-hayai-broadband-launch-today-october-26-2011/page-107
- Suddenly Things Change in 10Days: Launch Delayed
- Claims to have customers Without own ISP License, Own AS, Own IP Block - PROVIDES NONE OF THEM
- Invites me to their office to show their office, Equipment and their licenses. While there are was of NO evidence of a company called Hayai with Department of telecom (DOT). How can some one visit their offices and Look at WHAT? : http://www.techenclave.com/communit...volutionary-new-isp.72082/page-5#post-1871717

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HE CLAIMS TO HAVE ONE.. HE PROMISES TO SHOW THE LICENSE... AFTER ONE HOUR CHANGES HIS WORDS SAYING THERE IS A LEGAL ISSUE:
https://twitter.com/techsneakin/status/378988852167204864

A Phony Company without No relevant Proofs but with Huge Tall Claims.

AVOID This company to the Maximum Extent. Hayai Broadband is Fake.

Ultimately a Question arises.. Why does some one claiming so much wasting his time for 3-4 years.
Well I make a Guess.. Pure Guess(That's my opinion)... To Lure Investors in the Same country or the country Operations - Showing them his Fake broadband as running ISP to Get some Investments.

FINALLY ( You Dear TE Members Decide):
eNIXd5S.png

PS: I Request TE mods Not to Remove this thread/ Modify any content here. My allegations are 100% true and with Proper Proof.

Last edited:
dude, forget it - why are you getting so irritated with him?

people earn their money the way they want to - as long as mgc is doing whatever he claims to do or doing something almost the opposite, we all get the point.

what i dont get is why are you so infuriated to the point of reviving and creating threads dedicated to this?

i wouldnt waste my time on mgc or hayai... why are you wasting yours? get the drift?

@babhishek To make people aware of this phony company and No one should waste their time and money on this fake broadband unless and until some proper ISP license is provided.
He comes to public forums and tell us that he has launched and they have customers and they're Expanding. How many days still you want Hear these lies?
To my surprise: He blatantly accused me of doing something which i haven't: http://www.techenclave.com/communit...volutionary-new-isp.72082/page-3#post-1848062.
I'm trying to tell people what he has spoken earlier and not to keep their hopes on this sham company and he suddenly accuse me of Trolling on yahoo to hide his arse.

@swatcats, instead of opening new thread and posting in two three places, its better to keep the discussion to the "revolutionary" Hayai ISP thread so that all facts are in one thread instead of being in two three threads.
This is how I feel. :)

Yes i saw that thread on Broadband forum he's speaking about Technology and ISP's. Not at all a problem according to me Unless and until he speaks Like I have license, We have launched we will be rolling out.

Sai, I hope you realize that what you are currently doing is considered libelous and slanderous, which, in India is a punishable crime.
I can no longer sit back and watch you attempt to bully me in to giving you whatever it is that you want.

Sai, I hope you realize that what you are currently doing is considered libelous and slanderous, which, in India is a punishable crime.
I can no longer sit back and watch you attempt to bully me in to giving you whatever it is that you want.
I want to Reiterate, I don't see anything coming if i prove you as an fake.
You are making false claims and changing your words the moment you think i am coming near to prove your claim false.
You have tried this many times of threatening Some one to Take a legal route. Again i Say as long as What i am posting is true to my knowledge and i Feel i have no issues.
Please try to understand that you have to prove your claims and prove me wrong by providing ISP license.

TE mods, If you feel anything here is Slandering. Please Feel free to Delete the posts.

I hope you realize that you come under this category as well, The Law that you are mentioning here also includes deceiving & misleading / causing annoyance to people & frankly a lot of people are annoyed.

Lets bring an end to this discussion, MG you know where i stay, i have contacted you over twitter a few times to ask if your connection was available, and it was always not. I have noticed that you have a Point of Presence (POP) in Goregaon West which would be like 15 mins away from my place. So tell you what, you don't even have to be in Mumbai, Just contact the Manager / whoever is in charge at that location. I will bring my own laptop and do the speed tests and what not and record the screen. Take pictures of the location / equipment and post it for the world / this forum to see?

If you agree to this it will bail you out of all the posts & comments made against your claims and atleast provide some proof. I don't really care about the license & I do get your point, I would not want to disclose what is between me & my client to anyone else & even if i saw the license it would not make a difference.
All i want to see is that 1000 MB/s speed as i know that a company that has been in the works back from 2009 would at the very least have Fiber connection to their POP. If there is no 1000 Mb/s connection atleast Hayai's name on speedtest.net Or whatever you claim as "Family" name.

I hope you realize that you come under this category as well, The Law that you are mentioning here also includes deceiving & misleading / causing annoyance to people & frankly a lot of people are annoyed.
This is purely forbidding someone according to me.

whatever you claim as "Family" name.
Even i want to educate you about this having different licenses like before. It's now no longer valid according to unified Telecom license rule which was Recently out.
A company say Parent company Airtel having Separate License for their each sub Broadband brands should migrate to a Single license that is under unified license . You can have a Read about it http://www.medianama.com/2013/08/22...on-to-a-unified-license-for-telecom-in-india/
I'll be happy if you correct me if i am wrong here.
whatever you claim as "Family" name.

what is purpose of this thread ?

I am neither associated or soft feeling for hayai but even in past whenever hayai is mentioned swatkats always raise voice against it ,duno why ?

what is purpose of this thread ?

I am neither associated or soft feeling for hayai but even in past whenever hayai is mentioned swatkats always raise voice against it ,duno why ?
LOL. @aasimenator and me are Feeling the Same thing at the moment. Okay I repeat again.. I don't tolerate people who make tall claims promise people of something. Fail to deliver them and In Return Again speak a bunch of Lies even on TE hayai Revolutionary thread. I think you haven't gone through the first post. No Hard Feelings :)

At this point, you are attacking me personally (refer to the title of this thread)
Fine. That being agreed. I will personally ask the mods to edit the title.

Last edited:
Even i want to educate you about this having different licenses like before. It's now no longer valid according to unified Telecom license rule which was Recently out.
A company say Parent company Airtel having Separate License for their each sub Broadband brands should migrate to a Single license that is under unified license . You can have a Read about it http://www.medianama.com/2013/08/22...on-to-a-unified-license-for-telecom-in-india/
I'll be happy if you correct me if i am wrong here.

Yes while thats true for Airtel that has separate licenses under each category of the Telecom industry e.g. Airtel Broadband & Airtel Mobile etc it does not say anything about an ISP having a license / multiple license in different name(s) in the same category.

India has announced guidelines for getting a Unified License for telecom services: the Unified License combines multiple telecom services, including Access Service (Service Area-wise), Internet Services (for which there are three different categories), National Long Distance, International Long Distance, Global Mobile Personal Communication by Satellite, Public Mobile Radio Trunking Service (PMRTS)Service, VSAT, INSAT MSS-Reporting (MSS-R) Service and Resale of International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC) Services.

All they are saying is that instead of have separate licenses in each category companies can opt for a unified license.

I want to Reiterate, I don't see anything coming if i prove you as an fake.
You are making false claims and changing your words the moment you think i am coming near to prove your claim false.
You have tried this many times of threatening Some one to Take a legal route. Again i Say as long as What i am posting is true to my knowledge and i Feel i have no issues.
Please try to understand that you have to prove your claims and prove me wrong by providing ISP license.

Bullying tactics don't work on me and as such I must decline to oblige. I'm not your servant, you have absolutely no right to order me to do anything such as posting photos or copies of our license or whatever - as of this moment, I have exactly zero obligations to *you* whatsoever but if your circumstances were different, well, we wouldn't be having this discussion would we?

I have already offered you publicly to come and visit the office at our expense (flight/train from HYD + accommodation etc) to see everything you have asked for in person so that you can see it with your own eyes rather than sitting there telling me whatever I've posted is photoshopped or faked or whatever - but you have actively refused. More than once, I might add.

As far as "true to your knowledge" is concerned, that wouldn't actually stand up were I to make a complaint about you - ignorance is no excuse.

Probably what I'll do is organize an open day where a few people in the area can come and see everything you've asked for... documentation, run speedtests, IP/ASN checks... whatever they want. Similar to what aasimenator is asking above.

I never asked you to be my servant and don't forget you are the claiming to have ISP license and You are the one who is again saying you do not have ISP license. I don't see how that doesn't call you a Fake. That's why thread title is justified again as you have felt it as a attack on you I have personally asked the mods to Edit the title and remove your name.
What is the Big Problem you are seeing right now if you tell me those IP addresses/ AS no? I don't get it. Seriously i am unable to understand your motives?

I am happy to take up your offer but Initially without Proper documents how to belive you operate an ISP? Even the video is unclear and Except Speed Nothing can be noticed on that video which was recently published.

Not really. To satisfy this, money would need to have changed hands and/or I would need to have published something obscene.

Lets bring an end to this discussion, MG you know where i stay, i have contacted you over twitter a few times to ask if your connection was available, and it was always not. I have noticed that you have a Point of Presence (POP) in Goregaon West which would be like 15 mins away from my place. So tell you what, you don't even have to be in Mumbai, Just contact the Manager / whoever is in charge at that location. I will bring my own laptop and do the speed tests and what not and record the screen. Take pictures of the location / equipment and post it for the world / this forum to see?

I may need to organize a day where we can host several visitors. I will discuss with those I've left in charge and let you know accordingly.

Back