Video HBO HD Pack on Tatasky

dissel

Skilled
HBO Defined HD @LCN.358
HBO Hits HD @LCN.360

Now live on Tatasky

Introduced each 90/- p.m or HBO combo pack 99/-

and they are introduced as 'Specials' after the Star World Premiere HD, So can't be the part of any package...it looks like any new interesting new HD channel goes under 'Special' tag at TS platform.

So those who subscribed Mega HD Pack are hopeless after paying the 6.4k for one year. Plus to view this combo pack user need to pay 100/- HD fees if they already not subscribed HD fees.

Last edited:
Yes, I salute those MBA guy (or firm) who introduced "Specials" Tag at TataSky Marketing management.

Say a user who got HD equipment but never bother / interest to subscribe any HD channel, If he need to subscribe just two channel need to pay 199/- per month. Same goes to Star Word Premier HD (only) 160/- per month is the actual subscription.

My question , other DTH also following this path too ?

As of now Mega HD pack become value less.

Last edited:
Damn. Wasn't it said that any new channels would be added automatically. There should be a class action suit against these companies.
Even I have Mega HD pack on Airtel DTH and we didn't get Star World Premiere HD.
I personally don't care as I only took a DTH to watch football matches and that requirement is being met. All the TV series I like to watch, I download.

Back