PC Peripherals HD Webcam for video chatting

satyanjoy

Skilled
hey techies,, I am looking for a good quality webcam to video chat with my parents. I am currently using a HP webcam which video quality is very grainy. So far I like - Logitech C110 and Logitech C310 both priced at 853 and 1575. Both comes with inbuilt microphone which a plus for me and the later on has 720p video capture capability. My question while using video chatting tools like gmail or skype , will they offer 720p video chat if I have enough bandwidth and hardware ? or they all support only bu default VGA (640×480) to all at MAX

right you are.. #[member='satyanjoy'].. logitech is the best brand that you can get your hands on for webcams.. video quality is automatically optimized on skype according to your bandwidth and computer processing capabilities.. .dont know about gmail...

Even i am looking for a web cam how is "Logitech C110 Webcam"? my budget is rs 1000

all logitech webcams are the best in their respective budgets..if c110 is available within the Rs. 1000 budget, then you wont find any other webcam which is as good as this in the same price.. just make sure you dont end up not buying a model which offers a significant improvement over the cheaper one just for a couple of hundred bucks..

all logitech webcams are the best in their respective budgets..if c110 is available within the Rs. 1000 budget, then you wont find any other webcam which is as good as this in the same price.. just make sure you dont end up not buying a model which offers a significant improvement over the cheaper one just for a couple of hundred bucks..

thanx ...
<
c110 is available for [font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
Rs.​
[/font]
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][/font][font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
745​
[/font]

Back