HDD Sata Dual Docking Station - One touch Clone - E-sata - 1750 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
HDD Sata Dual Docking Station - One touch Clone - E-sata - 1750 Shipped

Features:

* Double SATA HD,Standard, convenient and trendy design
* E-SATA,USB1.1, USB2.0, SATA I, and SATA II compatible
* Hi-speed USB2.0 data transfer rate up to 480MB/s (Max), SATA II transfer rate up to 3GB/s
* Supports 2.5/3.5 inch SATA Hard Drive, up to 1TB × 2=2TB
* One Touch Backup function for file or data backup
* Copy all file including all partion in A Hard disk disk to B hard disk plugged in this docking station Without PC (notcie:the memory of B disk must be big than A disk,the rest memory in B disk will be not divided)
* Plugs and play and hot-swappable
* Power LED indicator
* On/Off switch
* Power adapter: Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1.0A ; Output 12V-3A, 5.0V-3A
* Dimension: 165.5 x 110 x 102mm
* Weight: 237g

Package contents

1X Universal AC Adapter ~ 100-240V 50/60HZ
1X CD Driver
1X User`s Manual
1X Double SATA HDD Docking Station
1X USB Cable
1X Power Cable

Price : 1750 Shipped.

Price : 1950 Cash on Delivery in Select Cities in India

To Order Visit:
All-in-1 Dual HDD Docking Station with One Touch Backup

Is it still open? I've been trying to order it on mediahome.in but no luck. I really want to buy it. Thanks!!

mediahome.in said:
its there in stock. kindly place order on the site. what issue are u facing on ordering it ?
I ordered it with the option to list it on ebay but nothing was ever listed there. Then I sent you PMs but no reply. I tried calling you but your phone was always off. I emailed you but no reply. Then I did a search for you on the forums and got the impression that you are not prompt in replying to the PMs or emails etc. Why don't you list everything on ebay and be done with it?

received HDD docking station. Just connected usb cable and the installation done on win7 x64 as a usb disk with HDD inserted. haven't tried hot swap yet. contains cloning function without the usb cable connected according to leaflet inside the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back