Headdirect - RE0 , RE1 , RE2 , RE-Zero , RE-252 And RE-262 + Other Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Well,

If You Have Not Heard This Brand Possibly You Have not Researched Much .Headdirect Akka hifiman Is The Top Tier IEM [ In Ear Earphones ] In The World .Head-Fi.org - Headphone forums and reviews for audiophiles Rates Them At Extremely High Position In IEMS .Infact RE0 is Considered The World's Best IEM .Anyways Here You Go with the Deal .

Head Direct RE0 Earphones [ Professional Series ]

2n682mc.jpg

The Headdirect RE-0 Earphones Are Well Sought After Earphones On Head Fi And Many Other Forums .We Do Good Routine sales of this product .The quality of the earphone is also more then any earphones we have ever listened .

Pricing Rs :4175/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85 [ DTDc Air All Across India ]

Buy From Lynx Website - > Headdirect RE-0 Earphones

Buy From Lynx Ebay Store - > Head Direct RE-0 Earphones

Stock Status

We Are Well Stocked With This Model In Chandigarh .

Headdirect RE-1 [ Totally Different Sound Signature Earphones ]

2j2b9u1.jpg

The RE-1 Is Just Like a RE-0 HeadDirect Earphone ,The Best Part Is That the Sound Signature Of This Is Very Different From RE-0 .Its a Great Hearing Experience Listing to These Earphones .You should try These

Pricing : Rs :4175/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- [ DTDC Air All India ]

Buy From Lynx Website- > Head Direct RE-1 Earphones

Buy From Lynx Ebay Stores - > Head Direct RE-1 Earphones

Stock Status

Limited Stocks ,Please Confirm Stock status Before Buying .

HeadDirect RE-2 [ The Low Cost But Killer IEM Earphone ]

r8ht0z.jpg

Headdirect Re-2 Is One Excellent Earphone For Its Price Range .The RE-2 Has Been constantly improved in its quality and now there is a new packing of the same also .Many Many people Use this And i have sold hundreds of them to indian customers .

Pricing Rs :1825/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- [ DTDC Air All India ]

Buy From Lynx Website - > Head Direct RE-2 Earphones

Buy from Lynx Ebay Stores - > Head direct RE-2 Earphone

Stock Status

Guys No Problem With Any Stocks At All ,Get Going And Order As Many As you Like ,Dealers Are always Required for The Same .

HeadDirect RE-ZERO [ The Balanced Input IEMS ]

111nigw.jpg

Headdirect RE-ZERO Are New Balanced IEMS Sold On The Pattern Of The RE0 From Them .Its Blanced and Also the Same Has Better Bass then the RE0 due To The Fact That It Has a Silver Coil Driver Inside .

Pricing Rs :5315/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- [ DTDC Air All India ]

Buy From Lynx Website - > Head Direct RE-ZERO Earphones

Buy from Lynx Ebay Stores - > Head direct RE-ZERO Earphone

Stock Status

Guys No Problem With Any Stocks At All ,Get Going And Order As Many As you Like ,Dealers Are always Required for The Same .

Head Direct RE-252 Earphones [ Professional Series ]

f9mteu.jpg

The Re-252 Are Flagship IEMS From Headdirect And Are a Treat For Natural Sounding Music Buffs .

Pricing Rs :10190/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85 [ DTDc Air All Across India ]

Buy From Lynx Website - > Headdirect RE-252 Earphones

Buy From Lynx Ebay Store - > Head Direct RE-252 Earphones

Stock Status

Only On Back to Back Orders .

Updating More ...

I own the RE252 , and simply love it's sound signature . Neutral in one world . Treble ossom . I must say , it did changed a lot after burn-in .

amarbir , confirm me , how many bi-flange tips come with this ? Mine's had small and large bi-flange and regular S , M , L black silicon one's .

anubhav2345 said:
I own the RE252 , and simply love it's sound signature . Neutral in one world . Treble ossom . I must say , it did changed a lot after burn-in .

amarbir , confirm me , how many bi-flange tips come with this ? Mine's had small and large bi-flange and regular S , M , L black silicon one's .

Anubhav ,

i think its medium and large biflage

Doc Holliday said:
Great mate. Thanks for your call. Please ask your staff to send me the shipping details via mail. Cheers!

Sir ,

They Should Have Done That Apologies Was Not Well Lately
Doc Holliday said:
Hi boss,

Thanks. Received the earphones. I think they are a new revision which has L-shaped jack...

Well,

Great To Know That Do Leave a Trader Rating
dragonball said:
Please put up the pics of RE262.
Draganball ,

The Rate Is 13084/- + Shipping Rs :85/- Its In Stock

@ All ,

The Worlds no1 Brand On Head-Fi Is Here ,We Have Ready Stock Of The RE2 ,RE0 And RE1 and Also The RE-ZERO ,RE-252 is Not available And RE-262 Should Be Here Comming Week .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back