HeadDirect - RE2 " Most Underrated IEM In The World" [ 7 Units Deal Only ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have purchased one RE2 from your Ebay shop with PaisaPay ID 27770319222.
Kindly get back to me once the payment gets realised.

Peace~

fire said:
Hi,

I have purchased one RE2 from your Ebay shop with PaisaPay ID 27770319222.

Kindly get back to me once the payment gets realised.

Peace~
Its shipped and i have sold all of these now no more stocks of this only regular re2 is there now

Its shipped and i have sold all of these now no more stocks of this only regular re2 is there now
amarbir, Thank you :)
Got my Re2's, in good condition.
I ordered and made payment on 28th. They were shipped the same evening. And delivered today on 1.10.2010, all as promised.
Also, very prompt response to queries on thread as well as by PM.
I will submit iTrust feeback soon.

harakiri, sure.I will do that. Thanks for your guidance. I was just going to PM you. Any thoughts on burning them in?

Don't ask me about burn-in. To my ears burn-in doesn't exist :ashamed:

Most claim that re2 does improve with burn-in.

iaudio said:
harakiri, sure.I will do that. Thanks for your guidance. I was just going to PM you. Any thoughts on burning them in?
Yup , since i own them , i will recommend burn-in , as u will find the treble and bass to be settled after burn -in , though even before burn-in it will sound sweet to ur years .

Congrats for your purchase , this IEM will make u enjoy all genre's of music for long long hours without any pain or fatigue :)

Doc Holliday said:
Hi Amarbir sir,

Hope your new stock comes, so that my deal can be completed successfully.
Of Course ,

No Problem ,they ARe Out From China And i hope to get next week .Also in stock would be the ef2a headphone amps and the hm-602 players

Of Course ,

No Problem ,they ARe Out From China And i hope to get next week .Also in stock would be the ef2a headphone amps and the hm-602 players

Thanks sirji. Received the Sansa Clip+ 2gb in good shape. Now looking forward to RE2. You sure spoil us for choice with all the audio stuff. Looks like my wallet is going to be empty soon! LOL.

@ All ,

I Am on a slow Airtel edge Connection at my village .The material will be here next week .I will try and create a new headdirect thread also .

Guys ,
Closing The Thread Now ,All Is sold Out and New Stocks Of Brand New Boxed Packed Sealed RE2 is Come Today along with HM-602 Audiophile Grade MP3 player and Also Ef2A Vacuum Tube Amplifiers For Headphone + Earphones .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back