HeadDirect - RE2 " Most Underrated IEM In The World" [ 7 Units Deal Only ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

I Have RE2 7 Units without Packing .Come With a Normal Silicon Eartip Not Biflange .No Box And No Other Eartip Is Including The Deal .We Will Sell The Same With The Same warranty Terms 90 Days .All Units Are Brand New .

Update 17/10/2010 : I Am bundling The Biflange That Comes By Default Also With This . :)

HeadDirect RE-2 [ The Low Cost But Killer IEM Earphone ]

r8ht0z.jpg

Headdirect Re-2 Is One Excellent Earphone For Its Price Range .The RE-2 Has Been constantly improved in its quality and now there is a new packing of the same also .Many Many people Use this And i have sold hundreds of them to indian customers .

Normal Pricing

Pricing Rs :1825/- + VAT 0% + Shipping Rs :85/- [ DTDC Air All India ]

:pThese 7 Units Deals :p

Without Packing Deal Rs :1250/- + Rs :85/- Shipping

Stock Status

Only 7 Units Are There In This deal .Person Who First Posts Will Get The Same ,People Who Back Out I will Transfer The Deal To The Next One .

strategy said:
great deal ....@1250 ...would have grabbed if my re262 were not inbound.

Whts this 0% vat ...??
Well,

Thanks ,Means No VAT To Be Added .Will Inform You All For The RE-262 + HM-602 Bundle Deal .Chinese People Will Be Back On 8th to Work ,They Are All On Holidays .

I completely agree. This is definitely a very underrated IEM.
@rite PL50 and RE2 have different sound signature. PL50 might have better bass quantity but sounds artificial. PL50 has got excellent mids and the best vocals, I heard in an IEM. Both have good highs. PL50 is sort of mid-centric whereas RE2 is more balanced. But at this price RE2 is a better VFM.

rite said:
How do they compare to a PL 50?
Well ,

PL-50 Is Strong And very Bright In Mids And Highs .This is Balanced In All departments ,But With a AMp Can Produce Better Lows .Also With the Tips i am Selling This The Lows Will Sound More Natural And Not Bloated "Overdone" .

haraakiri said:
I completely agree. This is definitely a very underrated IEM.

@rite PL50 and RE2 have different sound signature. PL50 might have better bass quantity but sounds artificial. PL50 has got excellent mids and the best vocals, I heard in an IEM. Both have good highs. PL50 is sort of mid-centric whereas RE2 is more balanced. But at this price RE2 is a better VFM.

Sir ,

I Differ Here ,The Bass Of PL50 is less Then the RE2 .Use The RE2 With The right Tips and See It yourself .

Well balanced mids & highs but as most ppl say abt is its low on bass, i wud say it has a different bass its got the subtle thump , really gr8. It takes a while getting used to that.

killerz said:
Well balanced mids & highs but as most ppl say abt is its low on bass, i wud say it has a different bass its got the subtle thump , really gr8. It takes a while getting used to that.
+1 to that. I love the thump of the RE2. just cant tolerate the dumb bass that you get on some iems. makes the music sound muddled.

If you are at a budget and theres one iem you should own, RE2 should be it.

The RE2 is gone down at about 40Hz . Pretty good otherwise if you like a bright sound but of course the M6 is better-built, more comfortable, less microphonic, etc.

But M6 is 1990 INR via MH

Bottomline - Get a Ebay (Freecharge/Khojguru) Coupon and its a Killer deal

apextwin146 said:
Any comparision between RE-2 and MEE M6?
Well ,

The Best comparision Is comfort .M6 Is Like a Injection In your Ears As its a Monitoring IEM And Not a Casual IEM

GuruGulabKhatri said:
The RE2 is gone down at about 40Hz . Pretty good otherwise if you like a bright sound but of course the M6 is better-built, more comfortable, less microphonic, etc.

But M6 is 1990 INR via MH

Bottomline - Get a Ebay (Freecharge/Khojguru) Coupon and its a Killer deal
eod... imo this is better than the m6 deal... unfortunately I went for it already :D

Well,

Here you folks go .First have a peek that i actually have the stuff

The Me Electronics Gang

33ktbwn.jpg

Well here you guys can see i have em all .And i like the sound signature they offer me .All are different .I have tried only three till yet The M11+ ,the M9P and the M6 .

The Injection " Its About a Inch "

2145pp1.jpg

Well here you can have a peek ,the default flangs are soo long its not for the faint once and once with small holes ,Its irritating after some time .

The Other Tips

o0p5jb.jpg

The Other Tips Are There But Then the Isolation Goes and The Concept Of a Monitoring Goes .Now also imagine that if a iem wants to speak :bleh: so close to your eardrum to sound good why not try the same concept with another iem with M6 long tip lol

PS : discussion is About comfort only and Nothing Else Here

chiron said:
eod... imo this is better than the m6 deal... unfortunately I went for it already :D

Ciron ,

So What Yaar ,Enjoy the M6 you ordered to competition its fine .I never tried a a Amp with these but its worth the try ,Kindly give us your impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back